Coronavirus

rickyb

Previous negative tests don't matter. You always have the chance of getting exposed again.
if its likely theyre accurate then you wouldnt need to go in again unless you think you got it again. suppose the only higher chance of knowing is to get tested. cost of doing business is going up.

rickyb

My point was mass testing of everyone is a waste of time and money.
im pretty sure its good because as we know the virus spreads exponentially so the idea is to know who has it and keep the curve flat like china did.

ive only ever got tested if i had symptoms or if i just got off a plane and was visiting the amigos.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Our local Town Nurse gets weekly reports on who has been tested and what all the outcomes were.
In all of these reports in the last two years, my name has never been listed.

Poop Head

Judge me.
DeathSantis is pulling a Trumpy and bungling his Re-election. He won’t be missed. 3 hour lines for testing and now he won’t test kids. Moms vote. He is on the way out
They shouldn't be testing anyone! Get the :censored2: over it people. Quit :censored2:ing up our children's futures because you wanna get your serotonin dump from posting "tested positive" on facebook, and all the little twerps sending you hearts and :censored2:. :censored2:!

El Correcto

god is dead
They shouldn't be testing anyone! Get the :censored2: over it people. Quit :censored2:ing up our children's futures because you wanna get your serotonin dump from posting "tested positive" on facebook, and all the little twerps sending you hearts and :censored2:. :censored2:!
Really is an epidemic of idiots being fed panic propaganda every night in their censored Facebook feeds.

rickyb

Really is an epidemic of idiots being fed panic propaganda every night in their censored Facebook feeds.
not really what are the top killers of americans?

this is actually real news, its not fake news like terrorism, or russian election stuff, or donald trump gossip.