Coronavirus

rickyb

That's because hospitals send vaccinated people home.
It just probably relative to the % of pop thats unvaccinated. if 70% of pop is unvaccinated then 70% should occupy icu. but we know % unvaccinated in icu is way higher than the 38% of unvaccinated americans bc the vaccines work

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Daily mail is tabloid trash.

y r u going @Operational needs on our ass?
They may have trash, but they also have valid stories. In other words you can find the same story with them in other places too.

You're rehashing the same thing.... the source is the only thing I see mantra discounting the validity of a real story just because of where it is published.

rickyb

They may have trash, but they also have valid stories. In other words you can find the same story with them in other places too.

You're rehashing the same thing.... the source is the only thing I see mantra discounting the validity of a real story just because of where it is published.
Y not give credit to more reputable sources?

To b fair i quote rt and some of their stuff i wouldnt trust bc its funded by russia. overall it puts msm to shame

Box Ox

To b fair i quote rt and some of their stuff i wouldnt trust bc its funded by russia.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.

Massachusetts’ Department of Public Health (DPH) announced on Thursday the coronavirus reporting changes would begin next week, noting whether hospitalizations are “primary or incidental” to coronavirus
Ohh, theres a difference??

Only took two years to figure out??

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I like this from that piece.

DeSantis has made Florida free by freeing it from the Covidstan information delusion. Floridians know they're free AND safe. As do DeSantis' political opponents, which is why so many of them still hypocritically vacation in the state he governs.

Sportello

I like this from that piece.

DeSantis has made Florida free by freeing it from the Covidstan information delusion. Floridians know they're free AND safe. As do DeSantis' political opponents, which is why so many of them still hypocritically vacation in the state he governs.
CA deaths/100K=194
TX deaths/100K=262
FL deaths/100K=291