Coronavirus

rickyb

Did you ever consider psychopaths are drawn to power and, regardless of the system, will work tirelessly to consolidate it?
theres differences in the systems zub. you are a prime example as you prefer one system over another like me.

i would also say the struggle for justice never ends, even if we have a system where we've decentralized economic power on the job by having taken it and spread it amongst workers and their communities democratically.

Hospitals are at 85% at all times. That's how they make money. Just like an apartment building, you need utilization rates around 90% to stay solvent. That's how an economy works.

That's how 2018 was. And 2015. And 1996. And 1972. Welcome to the world.

And as an aside, they've had 2 years to increase capacity, and the only thing they managed to do was fire nurses.
Many hospitals have brought in refrigerated morgue trailers to increase capacity.

newfie

Bingo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-101641.png
    Screenshot_20220107-101641.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 47

El Correcto

god is dead

Look, it's PT Car Washer insulting Rogan's health choices.
I hope something bad happens to this guy, like the fatty sprains his ankle trying to make it to the fridge or something.

rickyb

Secular Talk🎙
@KyleKulinski
·
9h
Having Moderna & Pfizer CEOs say a 4th shot is necessary undermines what little trust in institutions remains. Why should we take the word of the people who stand to profit the most w obvious conflicts of interest? Science must be independent of pharma greed. Nationalize them