Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
37339_yqjd3xkaagd1xdi.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
New data, published by CBS News, reveals that nearly 4-in-10 illegal aliens in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention are refusing the vaccine:

The 48,246 individuals who have received a coronavirus vaccine in detention also represent only one-third of 141,000 immigrants who have entered ICE custody after July 2021, when the agency received its first federal allocation of vaccines for detainees, according to an analysis of government data. [Emphasis added]

According to unpublished ICE records, 37.6% of immigrants who have been offered the vaccine by the agency have declined it. [Emphasis added]
At the same time, coronavirus infections have exploded in recent months inside ICE detention facilities. Since the start of the new year, detained illegal aliens with coronavirus have jumped 520 percent.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
zubinsky you were right

i dont think the hospitals distinguish between those who were admitted bc of covid and who were admitted for something other than that and they happen to have covid

my hospital is like that too.

its BS

Just wait until your guys realize that the tests are bogus. That might take a while. The implications are pretty terrible, and most people don't want to admit that reality.

rickyb

Just wait until your guys realize that the tests are bogus. That might take a while. The implications are pretty terrible, and most people don't want to admit that reality.
if i hear anything ill talk to you about it.

see i think this system is a disaster so it makes perfect sense to me that something like a pandemic would happen and it also seems very reasonable that america would have a hard time controlling it. plus ralph nader and other places including myself have been warning about stuff like this for a while.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if i hear anything ill talk to you about it.

see i think this system is a disaster so it makes perfect sense to me that something like a pandemic would happen and it also seems very reasonable that america would have a hard time controlling it. plus ralph nader and other places including myself have been warning about stuff like this for a while.

Time and again, it had been proven that you can't control the spread of respiratory illness causing viruses. What we are experiencing isn't so much the result of the pandemic, but the system's inappropriate response to it in an effort to consolidate power even more. I think most people understand, by now, that the system is the problem, but most are still in denial about just how deep, and in what ways, the problems extend. As such, most people still hope for the system to fix itself. I'm not sure what it will take for people to overcome that sort of thinking.

rickyb

Time and again, it had been proven that you can't control the spread of respiratory illness causing viruses. What we are experiencing isn't so much the result of the pandemic, but the system's inappropriate response to it in an effort to consolidate power even more. I think most people understand, by now, that the system is the problem, but most are still in denial about just how deep, and in what ways, the problems extend. As such, most people still hope for the system to fix itself. I'm not sure what it will take for people to overcome that sort of thinking.
yes and we might be running out of time to overcome those thoughts

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yes and we might be running out of time to overcome those thoughts

Civilization may come crashing down, and power is so entrenched it may come to that in order to try to fix anything, but all the alarmist stuff you believe are just tools wielded by the elite to maintain and increase their control. Life will go on, even if it does get bumpy for a long stretch.

rickyb

Civilization may come crashing down, and power is so entrenched it may come to that in order to try to fix anything, but all the alarmist stuff you believe are just tools wielded by the elite to maintain and increase their control. Life will go on, even if it does get bumpy for a long stretch.
hopefully theres enough violent storms 4 ppl to see the truth

vantexan

New data, published by CBS News, reveals that nearly 4-in-10 illegal aliens in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention are refusing the vaccine:

At the same time, coronavirus infections have exploded in recent months inside ICE detention facilities. Since the start of the new year, detained illegal aliens with coronavirus have jumped 520 percent.
How far is 520%?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Order your free Covid tests from this site starting Wednesday.