Coronavirus

Box Ox

Order your free Covid tests from this site starting Wednesday.

Can’t wait to tell all my leftie friends I’ve ordered! I’m gonna use two tests at the same time so I can be sure Omicron won’t kill my family and everyone I’ve ever loved if one of them comes up as a false negative!

rickyb

Can’t wait to tell all my leftie friends I’ve ordered! I’m gonna use two tests at the same time so I can be sure Omicron won’t kill my family and everyone I’ve ever loved if one of them comes up as a false negative!
ppl cant self regulate quite often. i use myself as an example.

Box Ox

the situation is worse than ever in terms of cases world wide

Right?

I'm still running from the Omicron cough after 3 shots and counting. Because I follow the science.

YR.gif

Box Ox

i hope were not normalizing high numbers of cases and deaths and lowering our expectations.

You and Richard are trying to normalize China's non-reporting of its own cases and deaths, comrade. And Biden is our President. Lowered expectations are now a given after nearly a year of his continuous :censored2: ups.

china does alot of things right these days, they have high wage growth which americans cant say theyve had since 1973. built a ton of high speed trains.

Ah, giving us the ol' "Hitler had a lot of good ideas too" treatment. Very nice, comrade.

rickyb

You and Richard are trying to normalize China's non-reporting of its own cases and deaths, comrade. And Biden is our President. Lowered expectations are now a given after nearly a year of his continuous :censored2: ups.

Ah, giving us the ol' "Hitler had a lot of good ideas too" treatment. Very nice, comrade.
karl marx had good ideas and bad ideas. problem figuring out which ones were good or not.

boxox rarely even has good ideas.