Coronavirus

rickyb

The standard was literal sweat shops
their growth is fast. world poverty only dropped mostly because of china, and that was before covid. but yea they still have that stuff. whats their life expectancy? 2 years off america. but americas life expectancy has been flat since 2012 or so, and chinas keeps going up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
their growth is fast. world poverty only dropped mostly because of china, and that was before covid. but yea they still have that stuff. whats their life expectancy? 2 years off america. but americas life expectancy has been flat since 2012 or so, and chinas keeps going up.
What’s your point it’s like you babble nonsense for hours every day with no context to it at all

rickyb

What’s your point it’s like you babble nonsense for hours every day with no context to it at all
y did u chirp in?

were comparing chinas corona response and chinas booming economy and saying the 2 are connected.

america has a problematic economy and the worst corona response.

rickyb

Because I have many sources from which I gather my information. Most importantly, I use my brain and don’t believe what everyone tells me. If something doesn’t make sense or doesn’t sound right, I research it.
and yet youre wrong more often than not, a rigid thinker if ive ever seen one, and dont come off as having alot of common sense.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
y did u chirp in?

were comparing chinas corona response and chinas booming economy and saying the 2 are connected.

Part of the reason China’s economy is booming is BECAUSE of Corona. Look at the many products created because of Corona that are made in China.

I don’t consider America not locking people in their apartments and not quarantining them in cities as a bad Corona response.

rickyb

Part of the reason China’s economy is booming is BECAUSE of Corona. Look at the many products created because of Corona that are made in China.

I don’t consider America not locking people in their apartments and not quarantining them in cities as a bad Corona response.
it was booming before corona.

youre quite right, sick people is good for gdp.

well without knowing too much, i believe in flattening the curve and then ending quarantine.

Brownslave688

y did u chirp in?

China is in the biggest real estate bubble the world has ever seen. It’s already began crumbling. This has been happening for a few years.

Chinas economy hasn’t been booming for awhile now. I have no idea what you’ve been paying attention to.

If you’re talking about chinas growth from 1970 to 2010 I don’t see how that has any relevance at all yo covid.

Brownslave688

rickyb

China is in the biggest real estate bubble the world has ever seen. It’s already began crumbling. This has been happening for a few years.

Chinas economy hasn’t been booming for awhile now. I have no idea what you’ve been paying attention to.

If you’re talking about chinas growth from 1970 to 2010 I don’t see how that has any relevance at all yo covid.
their growth was in excess of 6% since before 2020. thats more than double what america is doing.

8% in 2021.

rickyb

im not saying theyre immune from recessions and depression like america.

Brownslave688

their growth was in excess of 6% since before 2020. thats more than double what america is doing.

8% in 2021.
Once again you lack the understanding to put it in context.

Growth possible for a few reasons. Dirt cheap labor, weak environmental regulations, an economy that is still nowhere near as mature as a USA or Canada or Germany. Most of all it’s a house of cards built on over leveraged real estate market that’s collapsing.

Im not saying America is making great decisions but I promise you it ain’t all hunky dory in China.

rickyb

Once again you lack the understanding to put it in context.

Growth possible for a few reasons. Dirt cheap labor, weak environmental regulations, an economy that is still nowhere near as mature as a USA or Canada or Germany. Most of all it’s a house of cards built on over leveraged real estate market that’s collapsing.

Im not saying America is making great decisions but I promise you it ain’t all hunky dory in China.
Im not saying it is either.

They will b world biggest economy soon. lets learn from wat theyre doing right