Coronavirus

rickyb

So long as they self-regulate right? A free market is one where everyone gets fair access. Some people are going to control more assets and resources, that's unavoidable. But using that to manipulate the market or bar people from entry ends a free market. The rules for a free market aren't that complicated.
i dunno but they mostly dont believe in it. i think david cay johnston believes in it but its gotta be under the right policies.

chomsky had an interesting take on adam smith.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
source (5).gif

theyre-gonna-keep-coming-keep-coming.gif

punch.gif

u0ekUV0.gif

rickyb

Just like with limited government, it's something we have to stay on top of and actually value, otherwise it will evaporate.
Do we really even have it?

when i think of big government i think of spying and bailouts and war

guys i listen to usually talk about more or less democracy...usually we have not enough.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The screenshot of the invitation from the first lady says, “Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times, including abstaining from eating or drinking, and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.”

rickyb

Screenshot_20220401-142132_Firefox.jpg

Covid 19 fake news cost usa economy between 18 to 120 billion a yr

Usa suffered over 1 million excess deaths bc of covid

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 378589
Covid 19 fake news cost usa economy between 18 to 120 billion a yr

Usa suffered over 1 million excess deaths bc of covid
Why include non kung flu deaths in those numbers?

Freedom. People didn't want the shot. Anybody who wanted it had no problem getting it so let's stop all the nonsense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to the photos associated with this story, no one seems to be wearing a mask.

• Police in Santa Barbara declared a 'multi-casualty incident' in Isla Vista where a raucous college Spring Break party Deltopia is underway
  • Santa Barbara County Sheriff's office made three arrests and issued 20 citations
  • Event became even more out of control on Saturday with police saying they became 'inundated with medical calls'
  • Pictures show thousands on crowded onto streets, beaches, and balconies

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
According to the photos associated with this story, no one seems to be wearing a mask.

• Police in Santa Barbara declared a 'multi-casualty incident' in Isla Vista where a raucous college Spring Break party Deltopia is underway
  • Santa Barbara County Sheriff's office made three arrests and issued 20 citations
  • Event became even more out of control on Saturday with police saying they became 'inundated with medical calls'
  • Pictures show thousands on crowded onto streets, beaches, and balconies
You would think the cops would be ready for this since it happens every year.