Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

no it was real

btw are outbreaks becoming more or less frequent in last 100 years?
What was real? Never said the virus wasn’t real I said the reporting of Death was flawed. When The government incentivized treatment as well as the reporting of deaths that’s what happens. I personally moved on from Covid in August 20 20 after I got it. It’s a virus everyone will get it. 🤷‍♂️

rickyb

What was real? Never said the virus wasn’t real I said the reporting of Death was flawed. When The government incentivized treatment as well as the reporting of deaths that’s what happens. I personally moved on from Covid in August 20 20 after I got it. It’s a virus everyone will get it. 🤷‍♂️
deaths likely higher than reported in america.

would guess same is true for china. but theyve probably done a good job

this :censored2: aint over. we have to stop what were doing which is causing pandemics before it gets real ugly

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
hey princess nesbitt, 1 of the top threads on here is about another country: ukraine and russia!

dont love china but in a way theyve done very well economically last few decades so it follows its not hard to imagine theyve had low covid cases and deaths
Slave labor is very good for profits

rickyb

what the corporate greed is going on here?

Doctors Without Borders/Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)

Sponsored · Paid for by Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
·

We’re calling on the CEOs of Moderna, Pfizer, BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Novavax and Johnson & Johnson — leading producers of COVID-19 technologies — to commit to fair and equitable vaccine access for all people in all countries.
Send a message to Big Pharma to do the right thing to help end the COVID-19 pandemic.

rickyb

whats life worth? is it sacred?

Kim Dotcom

@KimDotcom

I see
@jacindaardern
getting slammed in the New Zealand polls and flamed on social media. The lack of gratitude is astonishing. She saved thousands of lives with her Covid strategy. We had some of the best results globally. Covid under a National Govt would have been a disaster.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom

I see
@jacindaardern
getting slammed in the New Zealand polls and flamed on social media. The lack of gratitude is astonishing. She saved thousands of lives with her Covid strategy. We had some of the best results globally. Covid under a National Govt would have been a disaster.

You can't call life sacred if you think it's ok to treat people like slaves. SMH.

Thebrownblob

Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom

I see
@jacindaardern
Wouldn’t Kim be better served by losing about 250 pounds if he’s worried about peoples health?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
not sure ppl can self regulate

You don't have the right to decide for them what is appropriate "self-regulation", you don't know them, or their situation. You are taking on the position of God when you make those sorts of judgments. You believe the government should be used to enforce your will on others. This is the most immoral framework, and is used to justify all sorts of atrocities.

rickyb

You don't have the right to decide for them what is appropriate "self-regulation", you don't know them, or their situation. You are taking on the position of God when you make those sorts of judgments. You believe the government should be used to enforce your will on others. This is the most immoral framework, and is used to justify all sorts of atrocities.
yea its called a law

markets dont always work

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yea its called a law
The law must be tempered by rights, or it is illegitimate.

markets dont always work
Markets work best when people act rationally. Unfortunately people lie, cheat and steal, all of which are illegal under systems that respect the rights of the individual. When the law actually addresses the real crimes and doesn't pretend that new ways to lie cheat and steal aren't covered by laws against fraud and theft, then the markets can work as well as they can with people who aren't always rational.