Coronavirus

vantexan

Another fantasy of yours that you attribute to me. Who calls who a paranoid, conspiracy theorist crackpot? Lol.

I don't know that Elon Musk has those intentions. Maybe he really just does like solving problems. I'm skeptical of him at the moment. At very least he doesn't seem to understand the potential misuse of his product.

Rand Paul, and several other sources, have pointed out the fact that the WHO has contracted a German Tech firm to create a digital vaccine passport. The WEF has plans for creating a digital currency system that tracks individual "carbon footprint". Clearly the patriot act wasn't enough of a wake up call for you, nor the last two years with how far and fast "free Democratic societies" can devolve into totalitarian hellscapes. I'm sure you'll still be calling me paranoid as your digital currency gets frozen because you are over your carbon footprint limit for the month. Or do we stand up and tell them "no" before that?
The Fed will create a digital currency before then. It's the way money is going. There are these things called Congress and Federal courts where any abuses can be addressed. You have no faith in your institutions. Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. And yes, look at your posts. Trying to marginalize any dissent. Totalitarian that you are.

Thebrownblob

The Fed will create a digital currency before then. It's the way money is going. There are these things called Congress and Federal courts where any abuses can be addressed. You have no faith in your institutions. Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. And yes, look at your posts. Trying to marginalize any dissent. Totalitarian that you are.
Yes the Fed plans to take all your rights away with your federal government leading the charge with CBDC. I’m glad you’re not worried about it because you’re like the only one that’s not. The amount of intrusion into your life will be so extreme we might as well not even have a constitution if it goes through

Thebrownblob

The Fed could directly subtract taxes and fees from any account, in real time, with every transaction or paycheck, if it wished. There could be no more tax evasion; the Fed would have a complete record of every transaction made by everyone.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Lolololol. No faith in my institutions? That's what makes me a true American. How's that whole Durham investigation working out? Hillary going to prison yet? Lol. I'm dissenting from the establishment narrative, you eat it up and call others paranoid conspiracy theorist crackpots, I'm against increased government intrusion and control, but you call for faith in utterly failed and corrupt "institutions", and you call me totalitarian? You really are just too much.

You point out that our own country plans to create a digital currency, like it's no big deal? That's a terrible idea, but you're ok with it. Smh.

Thebrownblob

Lolololol. No faith in my institutions? That's what makes me a true American. How's that whole Durham investigation working out? Hillary going to prison yet? Lol. I'm dissenting from the establishment narrative, you eat it up and call others paranoid conspiracy theorist crackpots, I'm against increased government intrusion and control, but you call for faith in utterly failed and corrupt "institutions", and you call me totalitarian? You really are just too much.
Yeah I’m not sure where he was going with that kind of think he was being sarcastic, if he wasn’t the. I have no idea what he’s talking about, because the last thing in the world I have his faith in our institutions. Look who they run by. I have faith in the American people but they’re not the ones pushing this nonsense and many of them are sleeping.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The Fed could directly subtract taxes and fees from any account, in real time, with every transaction or paycheck, if it wished. There could be no more tax evasion; the Fed would have a complete record of every transaction made by everyone.

But @vantexan can't believe that would ever be used for anything bad...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah I’m not sure where he was going with that kind of think he was being sarcastic, if he wasn’t the. I have no idea what he’s talking about, because the last thing in the world I have his faith in our institutions. Look who they run by. I have faith in the American people but they’re not the ones pushing this nonsense and many of them are sleeping.

I didn't think people like him existed, which is why I think he's probably a sock puppet. Or just really, really obtuse.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FB_IMG_1653871233337.jpg

vantexan

Yes the Fed plans to take all your rights away with your federal government leading the charge with CBDC. I’m glad you’re not worried about it because you’re like the only one that’s not. The amount of intrusion into your life will be so extreme we might as well not even have a constitution if it goes through
As predicted. But in practice likely not so. The Fed, and the very wealthy of this country they represent, are looking to make things work because after all it's their wealth involved. But as always everyone is worried that they'll be enslaved and become mindless drones for the elite. Makes a great story.

vantexan

You point out that our own country plans to create a digital currency, like it's no big deal? That's a terrible idea, but you're ok with it. Smh.
It's how you go about it. They're not only going to do this or that, but do it with their jack boot on your neck. Keep the faith!

Thebrownblob

As predicted. But in practice likely not so. The Fed, and the very wealthy of this country they represent, are looking to make things work because after all it's their wealth involved. But as always everyone is worried that they'll be enslaved and become mindless drones for the elite. Makes a great story.
The very wealthy and big businesses have already bent the knee, it’s called stakeholder capitalism. That’s why so many businesses don’t care about customer service or profits anymore because we are not there customer…

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
No, Van, they’re going to replace everyone with AI robots and let everyone else starve to death.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No, Van, they’re going to replace everyone with AI robots and let everyone else starve to death.

We are literally living out the storyline of Terminator, and people don't seem to think it's a big deal. Starlink - sky net, Boston dynamics - cyberdyne. Our only hope is that self-awareness is beyond the limits of AI. That's a real possibility, considering the lack of self-awareness that many actual people display.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

37AB2C6C-09E4-4F5F-9B05-0F5FA5D02DC6.jpeg

Looks like we’re not the only ones who have no faith in their institutions. My sister finally made it back from Ireland after testing positive for Covid while there. She said the Irish are all thinking we are crazy for being one of the only countries still requiring a negative test to enter after traveling. She also said that people were handing out these flyers everywhere.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 386226

Looks like we’re not the only ones who have no faith in their institutions. My sister finally made it back from Ireland after testing positive for Covid while there. She said the Irish are all thinking we are crazy for being one of the only countries still requiring a negative test to enter after traveling. She also said that people were handing out these flyers everywhere.

The Irish are scrappers. They saved civilization before, they can do it again.