Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

In america it was 10x worse
90% of the deaths were elderly and sick. The rest came from piss, poor treatment and lockdowns.
Funny that you believe it was so horrible. Yet, I know not one person who actually died directly from corona. And I also don’t know anyone who didn’t get it. 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

Standard treatment in America was get tested. Told you had Covid, go home without any treatment until you’re really sick then come back and we will finish you off. Lol

vantexan

it made perfect sense if you think about it. they wore ppe locked down like hard and had very little cases.

america was divided based on political alignment and it was a disaster for you.
The virus is extremely contagious. They flat out lied about it. It was already widespread before they started locking down.

rickyb

90% of the deaths were elderly and sick. The rest came from piss, poor treatment and lockdowns.
Funny that you believe it was so horrible. Yet, I know not one person who actually died directly from corona. And I also don’t know anyone who didn’t get it. 🤷‍♂️
i think it was so bad because the number of deaths america had should be proportionate to the world population as a whole. so the number shouldve been 5% or whatever but it was closer to 20% i believe.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
o yea?

so your telling me that staying away from everyone and you still get sick out of nowhere?

Animal reservoirs. Indoor air. You can carry viruses around with you for weeks before actually becoming infected with them. There was a case of an Antarctic researcher catching cold 6 weeks after arriving at the research station. No one else had had a cold the whole time. People don't grasp the scale of the microbiological world very well.

Last edited: