Coronavirus

rickyb

Absolute made up drivel with zero supporting evidence. So, pretty much like all the sources you rely on.
my sources are bang on.

ralph nader wrote a book called "i told you so"

the back of chris hedges death of the liberal class predicts someone like trump

sometimes they are a bit off. chris hedges warned about the debt in that book but it was way lower than it is now. i think the 300 trillion in worldwide debt is going to lead to economic disaster

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
my sources are bang on.

ralph nader wrote a book called "i told you so"

the back of chris hedges death of the liberal class predicts someone like trump

sometimes they are a bit off. chris hedges warned about the debt in that book but it was way lower than it is now. i think the 300 trillion in worldwide debt is going to lead to economic disaster

Bang on about what? Nothing so far.

newolddude

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

More covid fraud than Pfizer and the federal government? Oh, yeah, those guys are immune.

Box Ox

Llok at china cases and deaths and look at u, and look at ur populations
dont love china but in a way theyve done very well economically last few decades so it follows its not hard to imagine theyve had low covid cases and deaths
What's less difficult to imagine is that you believe what China says.
theyve probably done a good job

id guess the asian countries have done better with it than north america

Silly comrades and their numbers! 🙂

Bloomberg:

China Stops Releasing Daily Covid Data as Accuracy Questioned

“China’s National Health Commission will stop publishing daily Covid-19 case numbers, after the accuracy of its data was questioned as millions were infected nationwide and the official tally remained strikingly low.

The commission didn’t provide a reason for the change in policy in a statement on Sunday, but said that the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention will release Covid-related info for studies and reference.

Some Chinese cities have reported daily infections that far surpassed the official tally, adding to doubt of the numbers provided by the NHC.

As many as 248 million people, or nearly 18% of the population, likely contracted the virus in the first 20 days of December, according to minutes from an internal meeting of China’s National Health Commission held on Wednesday, Bloomberg reported. Hospitals in major cities including Beijing and Shanghai have been overwhelmed, while crematoriums are struggling to cope.”

rickyb

Silly comrades and their numbers! 🙂

Bloomberg:

China Stops Releasing Daily Covid Data as Accuracy Questioned

“China’s National Health Commission will stop publishing daily Covid-19 case numbers, after the accuracy of its data was questioned as millions were infected nationwide and the official tally remained strikingly low.

The commission didn’t provide a reason for the change in policy in a statement on Sunday, but said that the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention will release Covid-related info for studies and reference.

Some Chinese cities have reported daily infections that far surpassed the official tally, adding to doubt of the numbers provided by the NHC.

As many as 248 million people, or nearly 18% of the population, likely contracted the virus in the first 20 days of December, according to minutes from an internal meeting of China’s National Health Commission held on Wednesday, Bloomberg reported. Hospitals in major cities including Beijing and Shanghai have been overwhelmed, while crematoriums are struggling to cope.”
actually i was right

because china locked down hard and they had few cases

now the population protested against lock downs, and their cases are exploding

i think there was excuses for island nations and whatever else, but its pretty obvious whats happened.

civilization makes me feel increasingly uneasy. will we get a superbug? why put all our eggs in teh retirement basket? people have no faith - they are just doing their jobs everyday and thats why the world is gettting worse.

vantexan

actually i was right

because china locked down hard and they had few cases

now the population protested against lock downs, and their cases are exploding

i think there was excuses for island nations and whatever else, but its pretty obvious whats happened.

civilization makes me feel increasingly uneasy. will we get a superbug? why put all our eggs in teh retirement basket? people have no faith - they are just doing their jobs everyday and thats why the world is gettting worse.
China flat out lied about how many cases and deaths they had and are still doing so. While the rest of the world moved on from the pandemic they were still locking down because their vaccines are totally ineffective and they won't let the pandemic run its course through the population. During the World Cup their censors wouldn't let Chinese viewers see views of the crowds because hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Is this the kind of dystopian world you want for all of us?

rickyb

China flat out lied about how many cases and deaths they had and are still doing so. While the rest of the world moved on from the pandemic they were still locking down because their vaccines are totally ineffective and they won't let the pandemic run its course through the population. During the World Cup their censors wouldn't let Chinese viewers see views of the crowds because hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Is this the kind of dystopian world you want for all of us?
it made perfect sense if you think about it. they wore ppe locked down like hard and had very little cases.

america was divided based on political alignment and it was a disaster for you.

Thebrownblob

o yea?

so your telling me that staying away from everyone and you still get sick out of nowhere?

First, who cares about cases? cases are not bad, it’s a virus it will spread just like viruses are supposed to. The more it spreads the weaker it gets. Locking people down and keeping them away from everyone did more harm than good. Using China as an example for anything is sophistry.

rickyb

First, who cares about cases? cases are not bad, it’s a virus it will spread just like viruses are supposed to. The more it spreads the weaker it gets. Locking people down and keeping them away from everyone did more harm than good. Using China as an example for anything is sophistry.
Deaths too