Coronavirus

newolddude

It's been proven that the masks most people wear aren't effective against Covid. And currently not only are Covid deaths way down but of those who die the majority had been vaccinated. At this point do you believe that there's still a pandemic and that people should still get vaccinated with a vaccine that has been proven doesn't prevent infection?

So who forcing mask wearing and more vaccinations on you today?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The daily average of COVID cases in America, up 6% over the last two weeks. The testing positive up 18%. Hospitalization up 8%. Deaths up 6%, 90% over the age of 65. Fully vaccinated U.S. adults, 68%.

"So there is recent data out on the, that shows that the vaccine is effective, not quite as much as we hoped, but has around a 40% effectiveness against symptomatic infections."-- Dr. Justin Lessler, professor in the Department of Epidemiology at Chapel Hill
40% effective. This comes from the Centers for Disease Control.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
1670862449293.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Don't
....the authors theorize that people who resist public health recommendations might also “neglect basic road safety guidelines.”

NO vac and no car crashes. What am I doing wrong ?
You don't have to worry about the vax if you're signed up for cryonics!:wink2:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Own the libs.

Do you think this gives you the right to make other people's decisions for them? Should I start posting articles about people dying "suddenly"? The difference between us is that even though the gene therapy is known to be one of the most dangerous drugs in history, I still won't tell you that you shouldn't take it.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Do you think this gives you the right to make other people's decisions for them? Should I start posting articles about people dying "suddenly"? The difference between us is that even though the gene therapy is known to be one of the most dangerous drugs in history, I still won't tell you that you shouldn't take it.
Covid vaccines are not gene therapy.

rickyb

yea i read something the other day too about ppl who are anti vaccine more likely to die in accidents because they dont follow traffic laws lol