Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Alex Berenson is not an expert on COVID.

Alexander Norman Berenson[2] (born January 6, 1973) is an American writer who was a reporter for The New York Times, and has authored several thriller novels as well a book on corporate financial filings. His 2019 book Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence sparked controversy, earning denunciations from many in the scientific and medical communities.[3][4][5][6][7]

During the coronavirus pandemic, Berenson appeared frequently in American right-wing media, spreading false claims about COVID-19 and its vaccines.[8] He spent much of the pandemic arguing that its seriousness was overblown; once COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, he made false claims about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.[9][10][11][12]
[13]
He is not the only person that was targeted for censorship by the fascist Biden administration.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I did not post a link.

If you simply ask me, I would be happy to inform you of the facts regarding the latest Twitter Files release about COVID censorship.
You reposted, as I said.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You reposted, as I said.
No I did not, I quoted someone to discuss the Twitter Files release. The release that anyone can see for themselves, without any specific article.

The release that shows the fascist Biden administration pressured Twitter to censor doctors and experts.

Would you like me inform you of the names of these people? Or you could just read the Twitter Files release yourself.

newfie

He’s the only person mentioned in the link you reposted.

Is President Biden a fascist, a Marxist or a Communist? It’s so hard to keep track.
a fair assessment would be that he is a tool for all three. It may be a bit optimistic to think he has free independent thought at all times.

newfie

1672104479831.png

rickyb

I was asking if you think China should continue zero Covid, lockdowns, etc. You said "you know where to look". And that means that Ralph Nader knows what's best for China? But you forgot what he said about it?
no one of the guys on ralph nader radio hour likely know and probably even ralph himself

vantexan

Yes, it is.

You don't understand the First Amendment, it would seem.
Bet you won't reply. Twitter, a private company, can choose who it allows to speak on its platform. It's not a First Amendment violation if Twitter decides it doesn't want conservatives to openly disagree with liberal positions.

However, if a government entity tells Twitter to ban this person or group because the government doesn't like what they're saying then Twitter and the government have crossed the line that isn't allowed by the First Amendment. The government went so far as to do it secretly and was paying Twitter millions to make sure they were getting what they asked for.

We aren't the greatest country on Earth if our government is allowed to make a mockery of our Constitution. Those responsible should be held to account just as severely as those who planned and coordinated the January 6th riot. If not more so because those government employees took an oath when hired to protect an uphold the Constitution. That they did it secretly demonstrates they knew what they were doing was illegal so to not prosecute them for violating civil rights would suggest, no, scream that only one side of the aisle gets protected by the government.

rickyb

Bet you won't reply. Twitter, a private company, can choose who it allows to speak on its platform. It's not a First Amendment violation if Twitter decides it doesn't want conservatives to openly disagree with liberal positions.

However, if a government entity tells Twitter to ban this person or group because the government doesn't like what they're saying then Twitter and the government have crossed the line that isn't allowed by the First Amendment. The government went so far as to do it secretly and was paying Twitter millions to make sure they were getting what they asked for.

We aren't the greatest country on Earth if our government is allowed to make a mockery of our Constitution. Those responsible should be held to account just as severely as those who planned and coordinated the January 6th riot. If not more so because those government employees took an oath when hired to protect an uphold the Constitution. That they did it secretly demonstrates they knew what they were doing was illegal so to not prosecute them for violating civil rights would suggest, no, scream that only one side of the aisle gets protected by the government.
Maybe ur not the greatest cou try on earth...