Coronavirus

vantexan

It was 100% on about 500,000 in todays dollars

Others can and do make my life better. its called helping ppl and it will give you long term sustainable joy, not short term pleasure
I think Box Ox pointed out it was on income above what would be $2.9 mi!lion in today's dollars.

We aren't talking about one personally helping others. We're talking about your belief that government can force a system on everyone that will make everyone's life better. That unless we have that we're all slaves. You cannot point to a system anywhere that insures that and has been successful long term. But you still believe it's possible.

rickyb

I think Box Ox pointed out it was on income above what would be $2.9 mi!lion in today's dollars.

We aren't talking about one personally helping others. We're talking about your belief that government can force a system on everyone that will make everyone's life better. That unless we have that we're all slaves. You cannot point to a system anywhere that insures that and has been successful long term. But you still believe it's possible.
the government has helped others. they paid for my education and public transit. that helps. the new deal as i said before.

govts can help and hurt.

vantexan

the government has helped others. they paid for my education and public transit. that helps. the new deal as i said before.

govts can help and hurt.
But we aren't talking about that are we? You want a complete government takeover of everything with what you believe how things should be run. You want freedom by taking away freedom.

rickyb

OK, how many thousands of posts would you like where you slammed capitalism, the U.S., the wealthy? Might take me a few months to get it together. But I don't work for free. Send me $1000 first.
you should quote me about what you just said about giving govt all the power