Coronavirus

rickyb

Once again, like I said, one I can quit, the other, I cannot. When the one I can quit joins forces with the government to force me to do things I don’t want to do, it becomes a living hell.
you can leave america or vote out the govt or protest the govt. i agree it should be easier to leave for another country.

capitalism is the political equivalent of free choice of dictatorship or start your own dictatorship. its nice being free to choose, but that doesnt make it freedom. if it was freedom, it would be 1 worker 1 vote and that isnt capitalism

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you can leave america or vote out the govt or protest the govt. i agree it should be easier to leave for another country.

capitalism is the political equivalent of free choice of dictatorship or start your own dictatorship. its nice being free to choose, but that doesnt make it freedom. if it was freedom, it would be 1 worker 1 vote and that isnt capitalism
Wrong again

vantexan

if you give too much power to govt or employers, which we currently do, you aint free
When my dad passes I plan to buy a Toyota hybrid and camp fulltime. Will have satellite radio, wifi off my phone, an Australian swag tent on a cot, the ability to charge my phone and tablet while sitting in air conditioned comfort in the car. The car will get 50+ mpg and I'll take off to higher elevations in the summer and lower elevations and warmer air in the winter. That's my idea of freedom, not worrying about the unfairness of that fellow has more than me. You're never going to get the unity you need to change the system because everyone has different ideas of what freedom means. In a country of 340 million to be in an area the size of some states that has about 10,000 people is freedom to me. Life is too short to chase your tail until you die.

rickyb

When my dad passes I plan to buy a Toyota hybrid and camp fulltime. Will have satellite radio, wifi off my phone, an Australian swag tent on a cot, the ability to charge my phone and tablet while sitting in air conditioned comfort in the car. The car will get 50+ mpg and I'll take off to higher elevations in the summer and lower elevations and warmer air in the winter. That's my idea of freedom, not worrying about the unfairness of that fellow has more than me. You're never going to get the unity you need to change the system because everyone has different ideas of what freedom means. In a country of 340 million to be in an area the size of some states that has about 10,000 people is freedom to me. Life is too short to chase your tail until you die.
dont get carbon monoxide poisoning

ive considered it too. ive camped in my car for 3-4 weeks at a time travelling america and it was some of the happiest days of my life.

im not worrying about unfairness, but the thing is you can't live in a lie forever because it will end very badly. we live in a giant lie, and someday it will blow up. its almost literally blowing up every day with nukes.

vantexan

dont get carbon monoxide poisoning

ive considered it too. ive camped in my car for 3-4 weeks at a time travelling america and it was some of the happiest days of my life.

im not worrying about unfairness, but the thing is you can't live in a lie forever because it will end very badly. we live in a giant lie, and someday it will blow up. its almost literally blowing up every day with nukes.
Not my problem. Not sleeping in the car, and I lived in a Honda Element for 7 months in 2020-2021. Lived in a travel trailer for 12 years. Small spaces don't bother me.