Coronavirus

vantexan

I did. I couldn't find anything linking non-Covid deaths to vaccinations.

Why don't you provide the link?
I've already provided videos where Dr. John Campbell went over data put out by his government, our government, and the EU. You don't accept it because it's not what you want to hear. I hope he's entirely wrong as well as anyone else. Do you have any theories as to why we have excess deaths going on including numerous young adults dropping dead?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I've already provided videos where Dr. John Campbell went over data put out by his government, our government, and the EU. You don't accept it because it's not what you want to hear. I hope he's entirely wrong as well as anyone else. Do you have any theories as to why we have excess deaths going on including numerous young adults dropping dead?
...and I've already pointed out that he's not a medical doctor and misrepresents what he states.

Jiangshi

So Wikipedia has devine inspiration? Covid vaccine proponents have been defending them since they were brought out. Doesn't explain the excess deaths and young healthy adults dropping dead.
You have yet to provide proof of young, healthy adults dropping dead from the vaccine.

Also, it's divine, not devine, unless you mean to strip off the vine, and I don't think the bible is divine, either.

vantexan

You have yet to provide proof of young, healthy adults dropping dead from the vaccine.

Also, it's divine, not devine, unless you mean to strip off the vine, and I don't think the bible is divine, either.
I'm not in a position to prove anything. But you've yet to explain why all over the world young healthy adults are dropping dead. What's the common denominator? Just an odd coincidence?

Jiangshi

I'm not in a position to prove anything. But you've yet to explain why all over the world young healthy adults are dropping dead. What's the common denominator? Just an odd coincidence?
You keep saying young, healthy adults are dropping dead, but have yet to show any facts. Put up or shut up.