Coronavirus

100%

The raccoon dogs did it! 🙄🤣

New COVID origins data point to raccoon dogs in China market | AP News

Genetic material collected at a Chinese market near where the first human cases of COVID-19 were identified show raccoon dog DNA comingled with the virus, adding evidence to the theory that the virus originated from animals, not from a lab, international experts say.

“These data do not provide a definitive answer to how the pandemic began, but every piece of data is important to moving us closer to that answer,” World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Friday."
Cool story. In case you didn’t know, we know Covid was a hoax. The same Covid no one knows if they have? The cold like symptoms? Lmao this is so freaking funny to watch. Hahahahaha

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680312537306.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
News out of Seattle is that if a Fire Dept Employee who retired due to the covid vaccine requirement, they can get their old job back.
However if one was fired for not getting the vaccine, your still fired.

rickyb

i havent paid attention to coronavirus i suspect it is not over and i am wondering if the govts have covered up the reporting now because i noticed US deaths per day has changed

Thebrownblob

i havent paid attention to coronavirus i suspect it is not over and i am wondering if the govts have covered up the reporting now because i noticed US deaths per day has changed
Ricky, the government has been covering up this whole thing for three years. Welcome to the party. It was mostly just a scam to steal from the little people and give to the rich. I’m surprised you missed that.