Coronavirus

100%

Covid is a corona virus. Flu is an influenza virus. They are both contagious respiratory illnesses but different kinds of viruses. I've seen people say Covid is just the flu but that's incorrect. On average a corona virus is more deadly but fortunately it's not as common in nature as influenza. This was a lab manipulated virus and the Chinese should pay dearly for it.
We have no evidence as to this being worst than any flu season in our lifetimes. Death counts were inflated, that’s a fact. Also I pointed out, if we counted flu deaths like they tried with covid, we would have over 500,000 flu deaths a year. When they started counting car accidents and gunshot victims as Covid deaths……done, over, there is no data. I agree it was from a lab. Everyone with half a brain new that 3 years ago. At no point was the US ever in the stratosphere of a pandemic. It was a hoax.

newolddude

What does China stand to gain by releasing a virus on purpose that knows no borders and will cripple the economy of their largest customer?

Xi and the Communist party remain in power because they keep their nation employed building cheap :censored2: for the rest of the world. The world economy stops moving and their iron fist hold on power weakens.

The leak from the lab was typical :censored2:ty Chinese controls because it’s about quantity and cutting cost: not safety. Just like a cheap Chinese made grill you buy at WalMart that falls apart after one season.

Thebrownblob

More likely it was a bio weapon they were still trying to develop that accidentally got out of the lab.
What does China stand to gain by releasing a virus on purpose that knows no borders and will cripple the economy of their largest customer?

Xi and the Communist party remain in power because they keep their nation employed building cheap :censored2: for the rest of the world. The world economy stops moving and their iron fist hold on power weakens.

The leak from the lab was typical :censored2:ty Chinese controls because it’s about quantity and cutting cost: not safety. Just like a cheap Chinese made grill you buy at WalMart that falls apart after one season.
I’m confused now you believe it was a Leak not wet market?

newolddude

I’m confused now you believe it was a Leak not wet market?
I don't know. I'm not a Doctor of Infectious Diseases like all of you guys.

Since I'm not a 40 year expert on viruses, diseases like every anti-vaxxer and MAGA I will admit this: my feeling is the lab was monitoring all of the nasty stuff coming out of the wet markets and they screwed up by letting it slip out. But even if that lab hadn't even existed COVID-19 probably would have gotten fully "in to the wild" but probably just a few weeks later. It was there, ready to roll.

Again: what does China have to gain by engineering COVID-19 and releasing it on purpose?

Thebrownblob

Since I'm not a 40 year expert on viruses, diseases like every anti-vaxxer and MAGA I will admit this: my feeling is the lab was monitoring all of the nasty stuff coming out of the wet markets and they screwed up by letting it slip out. But even if that lab hadn't even existed COVID-19 probably would have gotten fully "in to the wild" but probably just a few weeks later. It was there, ready to roll.

Again: what does China have to gain by engineering COVID-19 and releasing it on purpose?
Interesting you always believe what the so-called experts tell you, even though the experts seem to change their opinions, it’s OK for you to question the “experts”. I’m not a certified ASE mechanic, but I know when my vehicle isn’t working correctly.

I don’t know where you got the notion that it was somehow released on purpose. Although once it was released, all the government of the world certainly use it to their advantage. Lots of billionaires were created from the “pandemic”.

newolddude

Interesting you always believe what the so-called experts tell you, even though the experts seem to change their opinions, it’s OK for you to question the “experts”. I’m not a certified ASE mechanic, but I know when my vehicle isn’t working correctly.

I don’t know where you got the notion that it was somehow released on purpose. Although once it was released, all the government of the world certainly use it to their advantage. Lots of billionaires were created from the “pandemic”.
So what do you think is the truth? What do you think happened?

Thebrownblob

So what do you think is the truth? What do you think happened?
The opposite of what you believe I’m sure. Gain of function was definitely happening was the United States involved is the question.

Do you remember the silly propaganda videos China was putting out where people were falling over? Clearly a lie that doesn’t happen with this virus. Once it was released on purpose or on accident, they definitely used it to turn the world into China.

Ang you ask me why would China release it onto their own people? How should I know if they did or did not do it on purpose? Why did they weld the doors of their citizens shut and let them die of hunger I can’t pretend to understand the mind of tyrants.

vantexan

We have no evidence as to this being worst than any flu season in our lifetimes. Death counts were inflated, that’s a fact. Also I pointed out, if we counted flu deaths like they tried with covid, we would have over 500,000 flu deaths a year. When they started counting car accidents and gunshot victims as Covid deaths……done, over, there is no data. I agree it was from a lab. Everyone with half a brain new that 3 years ago. At no point was the US ever in the stratosphere of a pandemic. It was a hoax.
You're listening to conspiracy theories. Tell me, did all the hospitals fill up with deathly ill hoaxters? Did tens of thousands of seniors suddenly die in a matter of weeks in New York nursing homes due to a hoax? Did millions of people worldwide die, about 7 million, due to a hoax? Were all the doctors in on it? I'll concede that some were wrongly listed as due to Covid, but most? No, you just want to believe it. For most people who got it it wasn't life threatening. But it killed mostly elderly and for them it was deadly. Saying it was no worse than any flu season isn't true. What was true was there was no need to push the young and healthy to get vaccinated. There really was no need to continue business lock downs and keep kids out of school once it was understood who was being affected. And they shouldn't have rushed through vaccines before properly testing them.

newolddude

You're listening to conspiracy theories. Tell me, did all the hospitals fill up with deathly ill hoaxters? Did tens of thousands of seniors suddenly die in a matter of weeks in New York nursing homes due to a hoax? Did millions of people worldwide die, about 7 million, due to a hoax? Were all the doctors in on it? I'll concede that some were wrongly listed as due to Covid, but most? No, you just want to believe it. For most people who got it it wasn't life threatening. But it killed mostly elderly and for them it was deadly. Saying it was no worse than any flu season isn't true. What was true was there was no need to push the young and healthy to get vaccinated. There really was no need to continue business lock downs and keep kids out of school once it was understood who was being affected. And they shouldn't have rushed through vaccines before properly testing them.

Fear causes lots of bad decisions.

vantexan

Was already admitted by Fauci in congressional hearings that the NIH was funding gain of function research on corona viruses in the Wuhan lab.

100%

Funny part of this, is that you don’t have to be a doctor to identify BS. You’re nit picking. China denied it came from the lab, and it did. Ask them that question. Doesn’t matter if there was intent or not, CHINA LIED PEOPLE DIED.

Gotta Go

1677751068007.png