Coronavirus

newfie

EUUDbS6UcAMpj6X

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
March 29 (GMT)
  • 18203 new cases and 251 new deaths in the United States

Among the deaths: a 42-year-old woman in Arkansas with no pre-existing health condition (and who had never been hospitalized before, according to her sister) who felt "a little sick" on March 15 and thought it to be a cold or a sinus infection. After developing shortness of breath and cough that wouldn't go away, she was admitted to the hospital on March 24 and tested positive to Covid-19. She was put on a ventilator in ICU and, after 4 days (on Saturday, March 28), she died.
is u scared

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
March 29 (GMT)

Among the deaths: a 42-year-old woman in Arkansas with no pre-existing health condition (and who had never been hospitalized before, according to her sister) who felt "a little sick" on March 15 and thought it to be a cold or a sinus infection. After developing shortness of breath and cough that wouldn't go away, she was admitted to the hospital on March 24 and tested positive to Covid-19. She was put on a ventilator in ICU and, after 4 days (on Saturday, March 28), she died.
She probably vaped

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I am not ignorant and I care for those with underlying conditions/old age. My own Mom and Dad won't even hug me now, which is cool. They are scared. I am not. A handshake from a stranger will not spread a damn thing. Nor will a hug from my parents. I don't chew my nails or pick my nose or touch my face a ton anyways. Been a handwashing freak since I was a kid. Never touch the door handles and the whole nine. There is a reason I rarely get sick.

Your mom & dad have every right to be concerned that they could die with actions from a son acting ignorantly. But hey, you and your gut know better lol. Meeting strangers and shaking their hands is ignorant. The Virus is asymptomatic, not showing any symptoms in a person that may have it.

In other words, you can wash your hands and not pick your nose but that doesn't stop the droplets from a breathing/coughing person from being transmitted to you if you don't stay your distance.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Your mom & dad have every right to be concerned that they could die with actions from a son acting ignorantly. But hey, you and your gut know better lol. Meeting strangers and shaking their hands is ignorant. The Virus is asymptomatic, not showing any symptoms in a person that may have it.

In other words, you can wash your hands and not pick your nose but that doesn't stop the droplets from a breathing/coughing person from being transmitted to you if you don't stay your distance.
Keep living in fear. There is a word for people like you. Sheeple.

Poop Head

Judge me.
March 29 (GMT)

Weak