Coronavirus

BrownArmy

Ok, I'll put my OPINION in.
You, and nobody else, can say what you, or them, or any Democrat would have done in in the same situation, or lay out a better plan. All you can say is failure.
I mean, what is Trump supposed to do, have a press conference and say "Yall gonna die; we are screwed as a country, and may God have mercy on your souls"?
Part of being a leader is to instill hope and not cause hysteria; to be calm in the face of the storm.
Could he have done a few things differently? Sure, but I believe he has done an adequate job that no one could win at, especially when no one can lay out a better plan, or that a Democrat would have done any differently.

Or, Trump could be honest and say that we’re gonna go through a shtstorm, but we’ll come out better on the other side.

Instead, he gives false hope.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Or, Trump could be honest and say that we’re gonna go through a shtstorm, but we’ll come out better on the other side.

Instead, he gives false hope.
And that false hope forestalls the breakdown of society that is still our possible future. And the longer it takes to reach that point, the more grateful you should be.

And if you don’t think that breakdown is a real possibility, you need to wake up.

It will be fine

And that false hope forestalls the breakdown of society that is still our possible future. And the longer it takes to reach that point, the more grateful you should be.

And if you don’t think that breakdown is a real possibility, you need to wake up.
Yes, without Dear Leader society would breakdown. Praise Dear Leader for keeping us safe.

Lol

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Went fishing the other day. Struck up a conversation with a Father and his Son. He proceeds to stick his hand out for a handshake. "We shouldn't probably be doing this, but I don't care" he says as goes on about this is all being overblown. I shook his hand. I shook his Son's hand. I never thought twice about it. And it's not because I wasn't thinking at the moment. I didn't put my hands in my mouth or rub my eyes. We didn't cough on each other or anything. We don't live in fear. Bring on the next down to earth conversation followed by a handshake.

MAKAVELI

Went fishing the other day. Struck up a conversation with a Father and his Son. He proceeds to stick his hand out for a handshake. "We shouldn't probably be doing this, but I don't care" he says as goes on about this is all being overblown. I shook his hand. I shook his Son's hand. I never thought twice about it. And it's not because I wasn't thinking at the moment. I didn't put my hands in my mouth or rub my eyes. We didn't cough on each other or anything. We don't live in fear. Bring on the next down to earth conversation followed by a handshake.
It's not about living in fear. It's about common sense. If you want to be ignorant and don't care about getting infected yourself is one thing. But you should be concerned about spreading it to others.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
giphy.gif