Coronavirus

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
It's not about living in fear. It's about common sense. If you want to be ignorant and don't care about getting infected yourself is one thing. But you should be concerned about spreading it to others.
I am not ignorant and I care for those with underlying conditions/old age. My own Mom and Dad won't even hug me now, which is cool. They are scared. I am not. A handshake from a stranger will not spread a damn thing. Nor will a hug from my parents. I don't chew my nails or pick my nose or touch my face a ton anyways. Been a handwashing freak since I was a kid. Never touch the door handles and the whole nine. There is a reason I rarely get sick.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
There is also a reason perfectly healthy people are getting sick and dying.
Maybe. Maybe not. But I am not going to stop living my life. My Gut is a good thing. When I never listened to my gut, I wish I would've. When I listen to my gut I am glad I did. My gut tells me this is all bull:censored2:. I can't really explain why. My gut has a GREAT track record. 100%. I will continue to listen to it.

MAKAVELI

Maybe. Maybe not. But I am not going to stop living my life. My Gut is a good thing. When I never listened to my gut, I wish I would've. When I listen to my gut I am glad I did. My gut tells me this is all bull:censored2:. I can't really explain why. My gut has a GREAT track record. 100%. I will continue to listen to it.
Your gut is full of :censored2:. Time to go sit on the can and empty it out.:happy2:

March 29 (GMT)
  • 18203 new cases and 251 new deaths in the United States

Among the deaths: a 42-year-old woman in Arkansas with no pre-existing health condition (and who had never been hospitalized before, according to her sister) who felt "a little sick" on March 15 and thought it to be a cold or a sinus infection. After developing shortness of breath and cough that wouldn't go away, she was admitted to the hospital on March 24 and tested positive to Covid-19. She was put on a ventilator in ICU and, after 4 days (on Saturday, March 28), she died.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Your gut is full of :censored2:. Time to go sit on the can and empty it out.:happy2:
I already dropped multiple dueces today. My gut tells me that this is all a plan to get rid of the man, the myth, the legend. Pelosi is already calling for an investigation into Trump's response to this "outbreak". That was the plan all along. The far left who instills fear into it's citizens are the real virus.

It will be fine

I already dropped multiple dueces today. My gut tells me that this is all a plan to get rid of the man, the myth, the legend. Pelosi is already calling for an investigation into Trump's response to this "outbreak". That was the plan all along. The far left who instills fear into it's citizens are the real virus.
So Italy is in on the hoax too? Talk about TDS.

It will be fine

It would be a good outcome relative to how much worse things could get if no actions are taken to prevent spread.

Can we stop being intellectually dishonest about what he meant by that?
Coming from the right that thinks 16,000 dead from H1N1 was the worst outcome ever, I think it’s fair to criticize 100k dead.
What’s your intellectually honest spin on accusing healthcare workers of stealing PPE?