Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This pandemic happened on Orange Head's watch. He was duly warned that it was coming here and it would be deadly. But, what does he do? He dismissed it as a "Democrat Hoax" tried to tell us that it would only affect 15 people would be gone in a week.

Oh by the way, where is this "miracle" he told us about? You know the one where it would just go away , it would all be over and everything great again by Easter?......Then again, he told us Easter.......only trouble is......he didn't say Easter of what year it would be gone.

No s:censored2:t!

vantexan

You know that didn’t do anything, right? There might be a case if he’d spent the time preparing the country. Instead he bumbled around claiming everything was super and we’d soon be at zero cases in the US.
And you were saying it's no big deal and just wash your hands. My my how times have changed.

It will be fine

You had to have your opinions changed kicking and screaming. In other words when it became politically expedient to attack Trump from a different angle your opinion changed.
You don’t think public information on the virus has changed in the last few months? That’s clearly not true, but you’ll pretend in order to personally attack me.

vantexan

Do you think the President was privy to better information than I was?
The WHO was being told by the Chinese that it wasn't transmitting human to human. The President decided on the travel ban when we had minimal cases. And was called xenophobic and racist for it. With you on this forum parroting all the liberal talking heads. And now they're trying to put it all on the President. Do you think in NYC for example that their leadership encouraging people to still use mass transit, attend parades, etc well after the virus was a known threat might have something to do with the state they're in? Stop being a hypocrite.

vantexan

You don’t think public information on the virus has changed in the last few months? That’s clearly not true, but you’ll pretend in order to personally attack me.
If public info has changed then why do you put it all on the President? He and Pence have been meeting with governors and mayors constantly.

It will be fine

If public info has changed then why do you put it all on the President? He and Pence have been meeting with governors and mayors constantly.
You think the President only has access to public information? Maybe this president only watches Fox, but he has access to much more than the rest of us.

It will be fine

A898CC15-605A-437F-9A93-CA3AEC1CD678.gif

This is the entire Republican answer to literally everything.