Coronavirus

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm glad you came out of retirement from posting to post such informative posts.
source (17).gif

Box Ox

You said you wanted Zuckerberg to donate 90% of his net worth to coronavirus efforts last night.

Anyway, nobody cares what a couple dip:censored2: Marxists think. And punishing companies for keeping supply lines open during national emergencies is idiocy.

You know who makes an average profit of 11% on most non-Kirkland branded products (15% max)? Costco. And they charge a minimum membership fee of $60 a year for the privilege of shopping there. Which is how they make most of their profit.

You’re a dummy if you think companies should net less profit than a fee-based wholesale club or be punished.

rickyb

You said you wanted Zuckerberg to donate 90% of his net worth to coronavirus efforts last night.

Anyway, nobody cares what a couple dip:censored2: Marxists think. And punishing companies for keeping supply lines open during national emergencies is idiocy.

You know who makes an average profit of 11% on most non-Kirkland branded products (15% max)? Costco. And they charge a minimum membership fee of $60 a year for the privilege of shopping there. Which is how they make most of their profit.

You’re a dummy if you think companies should net less profit than a fee-based wholesale club or be punished.
i didnt say that.

but this post is saying we should do what we used to do.

cachmeifucan

It doesn't say he died of covid19 but it's going around the building that it was. So sad rest in peace brother. The 710 driver office is right in front of the building when you walk in. So half the building walks right past where the drivers congregate. I didn't know him but I talked to some drivers in 710 they had no idea.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yes it was confirmed by many drivers 710 is a classy outfit and would not dare put that in a remembrance. So yes.
So just gossip?

Was he in the hospital before this?
On medical leave?
Was there any accident?

I think believing a rumor blindly is a very dangerous thing to do.

cachmeifucan

So just gossip?

Was he in the hospital before this?
On medical leave?
Was there any accident?

I think believing a rumor blindly is a very dangerous thing to do.
It's called word of mouth it's how the world works. I said nothing about rumors what part of yes didn't you understand. And you think ups would tell us anything

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It's called word of mouth it's how the world works. I said nothing about rumors what part of yes didn't you understand. And you think ups would tell us anything
So you are just spouting nonsense.
The world works off of empirical evidence. Hearsay is not admissible in court for a reason.