Coronavirus

cachmeifucan

I got a goodidea call the hall when they confirm it argue with him for the death certificate because it's only hearsay if someone just tells you over the phone

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
OK so you are 710. When was the last time a driver died and they posted on the website the very next day
A cursory search of the site shows that their posting a remembrance of someone passing is not at all uncommon.
Within the last year:

Local 710 Remembers Brother Juan Leon Zendejas
Local 710 Remembers Brother Mike Latty
Local 710 Remembers Brother Arthur LeBlanc
Local 710 Remembers Brother Thomas M. Gartner
Local 710 Remembers Brother Dewayne G. Brown
Local 710 Remembers Brother George J. Vallance
Teamsters Local 710 Remembers Brother Terry L. Tincher

Stop trying to start a panic.

Box Ox

i see headlines like this and i just start laughing:

View attachment 288956

What percentage of Zuckerberg's net worth would you be satisfied with him donating?

uh whatever the US taxes were right after wwII would be a good start.

You want Zuckerberg to donate $49,500,000,000 to coronavirus efforts?

You said you wanted Zuckerberg to donate 90% of his net worth to coronavirus efforts last night.

i didnt say that.

cachmeifucan

Your in 710 so how come you didn't know. Maybe you are part of the people that want to sweep the truth under the rug. IL have to go back and read your post to figure out if you a driver or on the slate. I met your president at xoxo for the Obrien Campos fundraiser and spoke to him a few times at cach.

rickyb

where did i say 90% wealth tax? income tax im all for 90%. wealth tax im not sure what hte number was during hte war, probably higher than it is now!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Your in 710 so how come you didn't know. Maybe you are part of the people that want to sweep the truth under the rug. IL have to go back and read your post to figure out if you a driver or on the slate. I met your president at xoxo for the Obrien Campos fundraiser and spoke to him a few times at cach.
You got me. Deep state here. Michael Cales in the flesh.

Why would I know about this guy?
He works in Chicago.
I work roughly a hundred miles away from him.

It will be fine

They all died of coronavirus? Crazy. You guys need some hand sanitizer over there.

Box Ox

What percentage of Zuckerberg's net worth would you be satisfied with him donating?

uh whatever the US taxes were right after wwII would be a good start.

You want Zuckerberg to donate $49,500,000,000 to coronavirus efforts?

where did i say 90% wealth tax? income tax im all for 90%. wealth tax im not sure what hte number was during hte war, probably higher than it is now!

It was 90%+ for the top earners after the war.

cachmeifucan

You got me. Deep state here. Michael Cales in the flesh.

Why would I know about this guy?
He works in Chicago.
I work roughly a hundred miles away from him.
Umm maybe because your in the same local. And of course I didn't see the death certificate but when you hear it from multiple drivers with 30 plus years those guys ain't much for gossip. I'm a well known character at my building and I'm not known for lying.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Umm maybe because your in the same local. And of course I didn't see the death certificate but when you hear it from multiple drivers with 30 plus years those guys ain't much for gossip. I'm a well known character at my building and I'm not known for lying.
No, but from your time on here, I've gotten a feel for you being an easily panicked one track mind kinda guy.

I can't convince you, because you have built this little fantasy out in your head, and are going to keep playing it out no matter what.
But I won't let you come on here and spread nonsense that you don't know anything about without challenging you on it.

Some people get their information from this place. We have a responsibility to make sure we are not spreading falsehoods.