Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wrong.

The answer is you’re a boot-licker for a completely demented idiot.

Trump is congenitally the absolutely wrong person to be dealing with a crisis of this magnitude.

His Press Conferences are a circle-jerk joke.

He gives mixed-messages on facts, while simultaneously contradicting the professional experts on the stage.

Trump didn’t take this seriously until about a week ago.

FOX NEWS is following Trump’s direction, but he gets his direction from FOX NEWS...

I can’t possibly imagine a less mentally prepared individual for this crisis than The Donald.

It’s incredibly sad and ridiculous.

Lick those boots guy, you’re a mess.
LMAO at your little TDS break downs.

DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

Up In Smoke

I don't know why you keep posting that it doesn't have anything to do with us.
I believe it is relevant if UPS had an employee passes away from COVID-19 and was mixing with other employees in UPS facilities. The way it was explained to me, the employer could and would be held responsible for future infections if they failed to properly report the incident and failed to follow OSHA guidelines. If I'm way off, let me know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe it is relevant if UPS had an employee passes away from COVID-19 and was mixing with other employees in UPS facilities. The way it was explained to me, the employer could and would be held responsible for future infections if they failed to properly report the incident and failed to follow OSHA guidelines. If I'm way off, let me know.
Good luck with that.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wrong.

The answer is you’re a boot-licker for a completely demented idiot.

Trump is congenitally the absolutely wrong person to be dealing with a crisis of this magnitude.

His Press Conferences are a circle-jerk joke.

He gives mixed-messages on facts, while simultaneously contradicting the professional experts on the stage.

Trump didn’t take this seriously until about a week ago.

FOX NEWS is following Trump’s direction, but he gets his direction from FOX NEWS...

I can’t possibly imagine a less mentally prepared individual for this crisis than The Donald.

It’s incredibly sad and ridiculous.

Lick those boots guy, you’re a mess.
You’re worse than Sanders with all your platitudes and vagueness.
Instead of making your little lists you might have a good point if you elaborated on one of your grievances.

BrownArmy

You’re worse than Sanders with all your platitudes and vagueness.
Instead of making your little lists you might have a good point if you elaborated on one of your grievances.

K.

Trump gets on the Press Conference and complains about Governors not sucking his d enough, talks about his ratings that are better than 'The Bachelor', has his crew line up to give him a verbal hand-job one after the other, etc, etc, etc.

Seriously? Who does that?

Well, Trump does that, because he's a 'malignant narcissist'.

Guy is a mess.

People don't want to hear him ramble on, they want facts.

Trump gets on these daily Conferences and contradicts the experts on the stage, lies repeatedly, makes sht up, can't string a coherent sentence together, etc.

It's a disaster.

rickyb

K.

Trump gets on the Press Conference and complains about Governors not sucking his d enough, talks about his ratings that are better than 'The Bachelor', has his crew line up to give him a verbal hand-job one after the other, etc, etc, etc.

Guy is a mess.

Trump gets on these daily Conferences and contradicts the experts on the stage, lies repeatedly, makes sht up, can't string a coherent sentence together, etc.

It's a disaster.
im looking forward to trump ripping into biden. mind you i would expect america to still be a mess by november.

El Correcto

god is dead
K.

Guy is a mess.

It's a disaster.
Are you sure you weren’t watching an Obama press conference?

BrownArmy

Are you sure you weren’t watching an Obama press conference?

Lol, people are like 'BIDEN HAS DEMENTIA'.

Kid, have you watched a Trump Press Conference?

Guy is a hot mess, antagonizing reporters, unable to answer simple fact questions, drolling on with his Trump-speak.

And the sniffing.

I guess he doesn't do drugs, but, could have fooled me.