Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, people are like 'BIDEN HAS DEMENTIA'.

Kid, have you watched a Trump Press Conference?

Guy is a hot mess, antagonizing reporters, unable to answer simple fact questions, drolling on with his Trump-speak.

And the sniffing.

I guess he doesn't do drugs, but, could have fooled me.
I haven’t been keeping up with the news to be honest. The corona reruns are getting old, like I get it already, BE AFRAID QUADRILLIONS WILL DIEEEEEE!!
BORING

rickyb

manage expectations:

upload_2020-3-31_21-42-42.png

BrownArmy

I haven’t been keeping up with the news to be honest. The corona reruns are getting old, like I get it already, BE AFRAID QUADRILLIONS WILL DIEEEEEE!!
BORING

So why you bringing up Obama?

I will say, for sheer comedic value, the Trump Press Conferences are hilarious.

It's like he's writing the scripts for SNL.

BrownArmy

Because you just described basically every politicians press conference ever.
But then decided Trump is the bad guy.

Wrong: you're wrong.

Trump is a jester, he's a complete mess.

You like the guy, so maybe you're wearing 'Trump colored glasses'.

He's really the worst, it's a disaster.

Either Trump is willfully ignorant of his actual job, or he doesn't know what his actual job is.

Not a good look either way.

(617) 867-5309, hit me back

El Correcto

god is dead
Wrong: you're wrong.

Trump is a jester, he's a complete mess.

You like the guy, so maybe you're wearing 'Trump colored glasses'.

He's really the worst, it's a disaster.

Either Trump is willfully ignorant of his actual job, or he doesn't know what his actual job is.

Not a good look either way.

(617) 867-5309, hit me back
Have you seen what Nancy has been up to during this? Trump is doing a way better job than her in this situation.

She is a :censored2:ing nut job.

Box Ox

Trump's inarticulate, but I got what he was saying.

I think he finally got it.

Two months in.

Sad.

Yeah. Anyone who says Trump wants hundreds of thousands of Americans to die is either an idiot or a partisan hack. The latter of which is pretty gross right now.

rickyb

Yeah. Anyone who says Trump wants hundreds of thousands of Americans to die is either an idiot or a partisan hack. The latter of which is pretty gross right now.
actually presidents let 10,000s maybe 100,000s of americans die every year because of policy like wars, for profit healthcare, etc.

BrownArmy

You’re trying to judge him in a vacuum. That’s easy to pick someone apart that way. I’m just adding a little context and perspective to this whole thing.

Uhhh

No, you brought up Pelosi.

Explain to me how the hag has anything to do with Trump and what Trump is doing/not doing.

You apologists are all the same.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uhhh

No, you brought up Pelosi.

Explain to me how the hag has anything to do with Trump and what Trump is doing/not doing.

You apologists are all the same.
It's so pathetic that ignorant people like you are so completely clueless about our government that you think Trump is responsible for this. Do you know how many people are involved in this response?

Get a grip kid.