Coronavirus

M

MenInBrown

He still hasn't done enough there was talk about this in November and December 19. He should of banned all international travel and shut down most domestic flights. This is no shut down. If it was a full 2 week lock down we would figure who has it. This half arse social distance is a joke. McDonald's not essential. Macys.Com not essential. The sooner we go to full martial law for 2 weeks the quicker we can return. This only drags it out. Every job is supposedly essential.

Hadn’t done enough? He issued the travel ban before even you knew wth was going on. Answer me this. Name the politician that said something? I’ll wait.
725858C0-B8E8-4C3C-B44B-B6121A0E9240.jpeg
This guy wants to be president. Even called trump a xenophobe for the travel ban. Dated March 12,” We need a plan”. Has no plan after almost 2 months? Gtfoh I’d bet you had no message on this site about the virus dated 2019.

M

MenInBrown

Get back to me when Corona deaths surpass H1N1 deaths.

The corona is a little bit different.

Also, Obama handled that much differently than Trump is handling this.

Trump minimized it, said it would go away, basically slow-walked it for two months until he finally realized it was serious.

"Trump is the right Leader for the situation"

(Said no one ever)

said me today, that you no absolutely nothing about the swine flu. Smh

Up In Smoke

Didn't happen at ups, no reporting necessary.
I'm not saying it happened at UPS, but if he was inside the building and had contact with other employees, it is my understanding that it must be reported and guidelines be followed. Again, my understanding is failure to do so could lead to further penalties.

M

MenInBrown

4,055 dead Americans. 188.000+ known infected. Trump after gas lighting his base about how he saved lives, by millions not dying. Has now said 100,000 to 240,000 will die.

Again that is NOT what they said. Can you do the math for me? You said 2.5 million would die, now you say 100,000. So how many lives were saved by your own numbers?

upschuck

I'm not saying it happened at UPS, but if he was inside the building and had contact with other employees, it is my understanding that it must be reported and guidelines be followed. Again, my understanding is failure to do so could lead to further penalties.
If it didn't happen at ups, doesn't need to be reported, according to that screen shot.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Would be millions if he listened to Democrats who said China travel restrictions were racist.

Thank you, President Trump!
I read the virus probably started in November and if that's the case our problems are the direct result of China's deception.
President Trump isn't perfect, but the travel ban, stimulus, enhanced unemployment, sick pay, small business payroll program and his relationships with private business is a good model. I think the FDA has dropped the ball more than anyone in the federal government and testing needs work.

cachmeifucan

Hadn’t done enough? He issued the travel ban before even you knew wth was going on. Answer me this. Name the politician that said something? I’ll wait. View attachment 289290This guy wants to be president. Even called trump a xenophobe for the travel ban. Dated March 12,” We need a plan”. Has no plan after almost 2 months? Gtfoh I’d bet you had no message on this site about the virus dated 2019.
I bet I got 1 dated February 2nd and I had known about it for a few days maybe a week or two.

cachmeifucan

Hadn’t done enough? He issued the travel ban before even you knew wth was going on. Answer me this. Name the politician that said something? I’ll wait. View attachment 289290This guy wants to be president. Even called trump a xenophobe for the travel ban. Dated March 12,” We need a plan”. Has no plan after almost 2 months? Gtfoh I’d bet you had no message on this site about the virus dated 2019.
Screenshot_2020-04-01-07-22-08.png

cachmeifucan

Is that early enough for you

Would be millions if he listened to Democrats who said China travel restrictions were racist.

Thank you President Trump!
4,059 dead Americans, 188,000 known infected.

Many Americans were demanding Trump ground all international flights, not just flights into China. The GOP has been giving a false narrative. Anything not to take personal responsibility is GOP trait.

I read the virus probably started in November and if that's the case our problems are the direct result of China's deception.
President Trump isn't perfect, but the travel ban, stimulus, enhanced unemployment, sick pay, small business payroll program and his relationships with private business is a good model. I think the FDA has dropped the ball more than anyone in the federal government and testing needs work.

that’s all great, Trump is also in charge of FDA.

newfie

Wrong.

The answer is you’re a boot-licker for a completely demented idiot.

Trump is congenitally the absolutely wrong person to be dealing with a crisis of this magnitude.

His Press Conferences are a circle-jerk joke.

He gives mixed-messages on facts, while simultaneously contradicting the professional experts on the stage.

Trump didn’t take this seriously until about a week ago.

FOX NEWS is following Trump’s direction, but he gets his direction from FOX NEWS...

I can’t possibly imagine a less mentally prepared individual for this crisis than The Donald.

It’s incredibly sad and ridiculous.

Lick those boots guy, you’re a mess.

Trumps press conferences have been very informative with top doctors allowed to speak in detail.
the only issue is your TDS