Coronavirus

Here we go folks, the overnight numbers are coming in: 15,732 dead Americans, 438,000+ known infected. Many states are taking precautions with announcing a Covid19 death. Testing the dead for coronavirus, states are even waiting for the tests. Shortages.

wilberforce15

Excellent numbers, beating all predictions so far thanks to President Trump's world-class response. Thank you for keeping us updated about our success!
Brother Dido was seen in the store today...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1586447555533.jpg
    FB_IMG_1586447555533.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 84

Excellent numbers, beating all predictions so far thanks to President Trump's world-class response. Thank you for keeping us updated about our success!
States are the ones who responded. Trump has said he is only there for backup. Under that definition, Tom Brady has never won a Super Bowl.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe the numbers are higher in the US (and especially NY) because more people are being tested?
No doubt ... worldwide data indicates that cases equals 10% of the overall population with 80% not knowing they have the COVID-19 virus.
In Georgia the cases per tested is around 25% ... that means around 60,000 people have it but have not been tested.
Staying my butt in my basement.

wilberforce15

Lol the whiny little bitch got a post deleted for misquoting a post.

When I directly said that I was misquoting a post.

I said it was misquoted, and then proceeded to misquote it for comedic effect. And it was funny.

What kind of pansy-ass operation are we running here?