Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Oh I got TV, but I only watched sports mostly. You cant even watch cricket?
Just use Hulu for any show I want to watch
I watch sports at neighbors and friends. That's about it. Makes for a good invite. Everybody knows, so I get about 4 or 5 calls when a good ball game is on.
One year, I forget what game it was, but my parents and in laws were out of town and I never lined up anything with anyone so me and kids went to Sears..bought popcorn, salesman moved furniture over, had a big time.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
92127848_10219761154691898_8381977459553206272_n.jpg

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

rod

Retired 23 years
A 77-year-old Martin County man who tested positive for COVID-19 has died, Health Department says

From the story.

"The total deaths reported by DOH to the public do not only include deaths caused by COVID-19, but all deaths among patients who have tested positive for the virus, according to the Joint Information Center on COVID-19."

Did he die because of it? Or did he have it and die of something else?

How many people have died from the flu since January?
I saw a 103 year old woman listed as dying from the virus-----give me a brake--she was 103.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A 77-year-old Martin County man who tested positive for COVID-19 has died, Health Department says

From the story.

"The total deaths reported by DOH to the public do not only include deaths caused by COVID-19, but all deaths among patients who have tested positive for the virus, according to the Joint Information Center on COVID-19."

Did he die because of it? Or did he have it and die of something else?

How many people have died from the flu since January?

The CDC's standard for reporting a death as caused by covid -19 is if the decedent tested positive for the virus or if they displayed symptoms of the virus. Many deaths attributed to covid-19 have never even been confirmed.

M

MenInBrown

https://www.history.com/news/spanish-flu-deaths-october-1918

Yes - it appears it was the second wave. No idea what COVID-1984 would look like without quarantine. We have no valid data to work with because bureaucracy is bungling testing for both the disease and anti-bodies.

Bungling? 2 months ago you knew nothing about Covid. Please tell me you are not that naive to think you flip a switch and all of a sudden we have test invented, produced, and given to 330,000,000 people? Geez help us all. Smh

M

MenInBrown

Your overall take on this is disturbing. Please remember that due to a LACK of readily available testing, that the cases, age distribution, and deaths are all UNDER-REPORTED and very likely MUCH HIGHER.

You're welcome.
You are trying to prop up one side while completely ignoring the other side. What is the percentage of a-symptomatic people? You think deaths are underreported but you mention nothing about a-symptomatic. Give me something. Under reported sounds a hell of a lot better than you totally ignoring a stat. FYI we are testing more than any other country in the world. Remember 2.5 million Americans were gonna die.

M

MenInBrown

It's because the recovery rate is completely irrelevant. That's because they know math. Idiot identity themselves by focusing on it.
Recovery rate irrelevant, but used to tell
Us this virus is bad? What media outlet do you work for?