Coronavirus

watdaflock?

still 60 cases here
mhmm. Lets check back here in a few days.
CDC confirms the first US coronavirus case of 'unknown' origin and sends out new testing guidelines - CNN

Washington comPost shilling for the demwits as usual.
Yup. Fake news.
tenor.gif

watdaflock?

I'm certainly enjoying you Democrats proving to be complete hypocrites with this, please continue lol.
Yup. I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned with. "lol"

"Without proper training or equipment, some of the exposed staff members moved freely around and off the bases, with at least one person staying in a nearby hotel and leaving California on a commercial flight. Many were unaware of the need to test their temperatures three times a day."
Definitely a laughing matter....."lol" amirite, DIDO?

(btw- I'm a registered Republican)

actually the story you listed says in a Washington post article the person may of been in contact with a person who had it at the air force base
Exactly.
U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
This thing infects others while asymptomatic. Hard to predict who's been infected as it spreads exponentially. In Iran it's killed 10%+ of known cases. So looks prudent to take precautions.
Exactly. So democrats aren’t blowing this out of proportion. It has the real potential to be of great significance.