Coronavirus

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You people (intentional) are morons. When the supply chain runs out of your meds and parts that support Trump jobs in Middle America, you won't think it's funny.

All those Jesus-loving Trumpers in Indiana won't have Chinese-made parts to make your Winnebago. And, no, those parts won't be made in America either.

Clueless.
As long as I can get my Starbucks this Libaturd will be fine. Thanks guy.

You people (intentional) are morons. When the supply chain runs out of your meds and parts that support Trump jobs in Middle America, you won't think it's funny.

All those Jesus-loving Trumpers in Indiana won't have Chinese-made parts to make your Winnebago. And, no, those parts won't be made in America either.

Clueless.
Winnebagos are made in Forest City, Iowa.

bacha29

Clueless.
Since 80% of all prescription medication is made in Chine there is a serious worry that shortages of major prescription medications may begin to show up here in the states.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Since 80% of all prescription medication is made in Chine there is a serious worry that shortages of major prescription medications may begin to show up here in the states.
Are you saying this virus will wipe out prescription drugs AND Diet Coke? Maybe we should call it the MAGA virus!

vantexan

They are working on a vaccine and are supposedly close but vaccine only works if you haven't been infected.

Mortality rate is around 2%. Not good by any means but comparable to a bad strain of flu.
Saw that the flu kills at 0.6%. In China it's close to 3% for the coronavirus.

vantexan

Army/Marine base in South Korea is on virtual lockdown. Panic?
This thing infects others while asymptomatic. Hard to predict who's been infected as it spreads exponentially. In Iran it's killed 10%+ of known cases. So looks prudent to take precautions.

oldngray

nowhere special
This thing infects others while asymptomatic. Hard to predict who's been infected as it spreads exponentially. In Iran it's killed 10%+ of known cases. So looks prudent to take precautions.
Iran is losing some important people. Makes you wonder how so many got infected there.