Coronavirus

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
What are the Union and UPS’s plan for an infected employee at a facility? This could spread like wildfire at UPS. We all know safety is UPS and the Unions number 1 priority.
Our management team is all over this. Doing the best they can with awareness & sanitization. They told us to do your best all all times to protect yourself & those around you. UPS is not looking at production right now and has been placed on the "back burner".

My on car told us, he will not allow any of us to come down with the virus and like in the movie "Apollo 13", failure is not an option.

We have masks, gloves, sanitizer soap, gel, wipes and spray. He asked us to purchase (online if possible) safety glasses to wear on road & in building. If any package or delivery looks unsafe to bag it, call/ODS and bring it in. Much the same as a leaking or smoking package.

Also, a huge daily reminder that our families are our most important stop.

As far as my center goes... they're pulling out all the stops to keep us safe and that's all an employee can really ask for.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yes. He couldn’t come up with a single thing on the fly. Can you name anything you accomplished in the month of February? It’s not a tricky question.
Feb 1st - Trump golfs
Feb 2nd - “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then takes a five-day weekend.
Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
Feb 15th - Trump golfs
Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
Feb 24th - “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25th - “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25h - “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26th - “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
February 27th: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28th - “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally. “This is their new hoax.”

Another milestone, 25,671 dead Americans. 608,000+ known infected. Not so fast America with your reopening plans. 2,031 dead today, only 4 away from last weeks record daily high for deaths of Trump Flu.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Feb 1st - Trump golfs
Feb 2nd - “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then takes a five-day weekend.
Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
Feb 15th - Trump golfs
Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
Feb 24th - “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25th - “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25h - “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26th - “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
February 27th: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28th - “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally. “This is their new hoax.”
Be bery bery afwaid...The guy hasn't been wrong yet.

Our management team is all over this. Doing the best they can with awareness & sanitization. They told us to do your best all all times to protect yourself & those around you. UPS is not looking at production right now and has been placed on the "back burner".

My on car told us, he will not allow any of us to come down with the virus and like in the movie "Apollo 13", failure is not an option.

We have masks, gloves, sanitizer soap, gel, wipes and spray. He asked us to purchase (online if possible) safety glasses to wear on road & in building. If any package or delivery looks unsafe to bag it, call/ODS and bring it in. Much the same as a leaking or smoking package.

Also, a huge daily reminder that our families are our most important stop.

As far as my center goes... they're pulling out all the stops to keep us safe and that's all an employee can really ask for.

You’re writing this 5 weeks after I posted it? Thank you for proving UPS is way behind the 8ball.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
History reveals patterns. During a crisis, Americans typically rally around the flag — and their president. During the Persian Gulf War in 1991, George H.W. Bush’s approval soared 30 percentage points in six weeks to 89%. His son’s rocketed 40 points — in 10 days to 90% — following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Numbers like these — clearly bipartisan and nearly unanimous — tell us that while Americans are always hungry for leadership, that hunger is never so great as when it counts most: When lives are on the line, when there has been a shock to the system, when we are scared and need reassurance that all will be OK.
Yet such approval has eluded President Trump. Two poll of polls — Real Clear Politics and FiveThirtyEight — show his overall approval at 45.2% and 44.3%, respectively, right about where they were before the you-know-what hit the fan earlier this year.

Trump is odd man out as approval ratings soar for world leaders’ handling of the coronavirus pandemic

newfie

History reveals patterns. During a crisis, Americans typically rally around the flag — and their president. During the Persian Gulf War in 1991, George H.W. Bush’s approval soared 30 percentage points in six weeks to 89%. His son’s rocketed 40 points — in 10 days to 90% — following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Numbers like these — clearly bipartisan and nearly unanimous — tell us that while Americans are always hungry for leadership, that hunger is never so great as when it counts most: When lives are on the line, when there has been a shock to the system, when we are scared and need reassurance that all will be OK.
Yet such approval has eluded President Trump. Two poll of polls — Real Clear Politics and FiveThirtyEight — show his overall approval at 45.2% and 44.3%, respectively, right about where they were before the you-know-what hit the fan earlier this year.

Trump is odd man out as approval ratings soar for world leaders’ handling of the coronavirus pandemic

Cherry picked polls.