Coronavirus

It will be fine

It's amazing these "journalist and reporters" with perfect hindsight, know when, how, and what should have been done, but don't have the wherewithal to realize how stupid they sound.
The same stupid statements, questions, over and over, with no intent but to "catch" Trump or get some fodder to make it look like he really botched this.
He's tougher than I am. My response's would lean toward " shut up you entitled millennial dips:censored2:t, you asked that yesterday..next?
Really tricky “catch” questions like, “what did your administration do during the month of February?” How could anyone answer that?

newfie

Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus
He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed”

7e7304a3eb9821d513e95fb3847986cc.jpg
View attachment 291204

some people dont represent well

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's not just in the big cities, as this map shows, Albany, GA and the surrounding rural area has been disproportionately hit hard by the COVID-19 virus. All the deaths in these counties were traced back to 2 funerals held in Albany at the M.L. King Memorial Chapel.

Dougherty County (pop. 90,000) still finds itself, for now, with the state’s highest concentration per capita of patients known to be infected with COVID-19 resulting in 78 deaths.
Source: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

My wife was born here and it was the closest Big Town where we grew up.
It was a big deal to go to Albany (All - benny) in Dougherty county and go to the Arctic Bear and Whataburger!

Leesburg, just north of Albany (pop. 30,000), is another hotspot. It is a small rural town and the cases and 15 deaths are a result of citizens attending the same funerals in Albany.

GA C-19 Cases per 100k by county map.JPG

Last edited: