Coronavirus

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
No, cheating is done en masse and everyone knows it.

They are also smart and hard working.

There is no contradiction. They are smart, hard working, rampant cheaters. It's all true.

I'm not sure why you think it's a contradiction.

If I may remind you of your earlier post:

Yes, another big problem. We kept our own kids out of med school so we could bring in substandard physicians from around the world.

Where are you coming up with substandard, from smart, and hardworking?
Who cares about the tests? Even if you are right, they would still be scoring the highest group, just because of how they were raised.

Also, if we are going with petty grammar corrections, which would seem to be the case, "en masse" would mean that you are accusing the entire Chinese raise of cheating.
Hope this helps.

wilberforce15

If I may remind you of your earlier post:

Where are you coming up with substandard, from smart, and hardworking?
Who cares about the tests? Even if you are right, they would still be scoring the highest group, just because of how they were raised.

Also, if we are going with petty grammar corrections, which would seem to be the case, "en masse" would mean that you are accusing the entire Chinese raise of cheating.
Hope this helps.

Yes, cheating is endemic to the Chinese. It is so deeply embedded in culture it shouldn't even be questioned. They, in fact, are deeply confused when any westerner questions cheating as a lifestyle.

Substandard refers to their medical school grads who transfer here as doctors, from anywhere around the globe. Those are often substandard, because their med schools aren't great. Their students sent here are very smart, but they are missing critical elements and it's why China will always have to rip off American ingenuity. They are brilliant at copying, tweaking, recreating, and getting things done in grand scale. But innovation? Not a chance. So, they end up extremely qualified in some respects, plus the rampant cheating, which makes them highly over represented. But then their country underperforms, because they aren't as good as they think.

Meanwhile, they get involved in medicine, telecom, DoD contractors, and everything else, and ship all our innovation back home. They're highly intelligent amoral leeches

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We’ve been over this. For most people the Flu is probably worse. For some Covid is really bad. For everyone Covid spreads too fast and overwhelms the medical system. I know you think you “got me” on this, but you don’t. Please cry about how poor Donald has been treated in his epic failed response to the crisis.

I agree with most of this. I would change it to say that covid spreads too fast in high population density areas for poorly prepared emergency response systems to keep medical resources from being overwhelmed.

And you can choose to blame Trump, I won't say that he made all the right decisions. But there is plenty of blame to go around, and a lot of it belongs to the CCP.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
92952586_3234147169929708_1180506997217296384_o.jpg

fishtm2001

I agree with most of this. I would change it to say that covid spreads too fast in high population density areas for poorly prepared emergency response systems to keep medical resources from being overwhelmed.

And you can choose to blame Trump, I won't say that he made all the right decisions. But there is plenty of blame to go around, and a lot of it belongs to the CCP.
What is the CCP?

23,462 dead Americans. 583,000+ known infected. 1,357 dead today. The Teamsters has still not granted any hazard time. I would like to once again thank President Trump for his $2.3 trillion welfare program. He gave me $1,200, Teamsters $0.00, unless I fall ill.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
23,462 dead Americans. 583,000+ known infected. 1,357 dead today. The Teamsters has still not granted any hazard time. I would like to once again thank President Trump for his $2.3 trillion welfare program. He gave me $1,200, Teamsters $0.00, unless I fall ill.
This statement is incorrect.

The Teamsters negotiated paid time off if you are required to quarantine, or have a family member who becomes sick.
You do not have to contract the disease to get paid time off.

This statement is incorrect.

The Teamsters negotiated paid time off if you are required to quarantine, or have a family member who becomes sick.
You do not have to contract the disease to get paid time off.
How many do not get sick if a member of your household gets sick?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus
He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed”

7e7304a3eb9821d513e95fb3847986cc.jpg
Stupid.JPG

Last edited:

Box Ox

Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus
He practiced what he preached — then he died of coronavirus.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed”

7e7304a3eb9821d513e95fb3847986cc.jpg
View attachment 291204

I think this is how @floridays is gonna go if he starts giving his BC sermons in real life.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's amazing these "journalist and reporters" with perfect hindsight, know when, how, and what should have been done, but don't have the wherewithal to realize how stupid they sound.
The same stupid statements, questions, over and over, with no intent but to "catch" Trump or get some fodder to make it look like he really botched this.
He's tougher than I am. My response's would lean toward " shut up you entitled millennial dips:censored2:t, you asked that yesterday..next?