Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The CCP has it's hooks into a lot of international organizations. They are completely self-interested but use their propaganda machinery to shift focus to everywhere but on them. They tried to blame the US military for starting the outbreak, then switched their focus to calling for cooperation and avoiding finger-pointing and blame. What they really want is everyone to forget that they are to blame, and try to shame other countries into "cooperation", meaning doing the CCP's bidding.

The WHO put out a statement saying they regret the US's decision to defund them. Not that they regret being the CCP's pawn and for helping create the pandemic. They're trying to shift focus off their ineptitude by trying to make people think the US is making a bad decision by defunding them. It's one of the best decisions we could make right now.

The next best decision will be to start ramping up our own manufacturing, and improving trade deals with non-communist run countries with whom we have shared goals. Then getting as many other countries together to impose heavy sanctions against China until their citizenry have no choice but to revolt against the CCP.
People don't even realize the next Cold War has started. To see the media constantly defend China is disgusting.

wilberforce15

This. Is what a curve looks like. That has started to flatten.
View attachment 291436
This is why amateurs shouldn't play with math.

Daily New Cases is the slope of the total cases graph. What you've shown is that the slope of the slope is no longer increasing.

You've shown that we are no longer increasing at an increasing rate.

You've shown that we are now increasing at a flat rate.

That's not a flattened curve. It's an improvement, but you don't know what you're looking at. That's a graph of the first derivative, not the main function.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
93721914_2403494886609251_767350569479176192_n.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
This is why amateurs shouldn't play with math.

Daily New Cases is the slope of the total cases graph. What you've shown is that the slope of the slope is no longer increasing.

You've shown that we are no longer increasing at an increasing rate.

You've shown that we are now increasing at a flat rate.

That's not a flattened curve. It's an improvement, but you don't know what you're looking at. That's a graph of the first derivative, not the main function.
Actually you don't know if it has flatten out yet. The last three bars are not complete, until they are each three days past.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
People don't even realize the next Cold War has started. To see the media constantly defend China is disgusting.

I'm certain between the CCP's and European/Eurasian communists' operatives, most of our media companies are pretty much an arm of the CCP's propaganda ministry. The CCP has been waging this war against us for a very long time, probably since Nixon. I think it's getting more and more difficult to deny that.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Lol! Trying to think how this "cold War" started and WHO might have started it if what you say is true (never is true but we humor you and your ego.)

Maybe,just maybe......

Tariffs?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I'm certain between the CCP's and European/Eurasian communists' operatives, most of our media companies are pretty much an arm of the CCP's propaganda ministry. The CCP has been waging this war against us for a very long time, probably since Nixon. I think it's getting more and more difficult to deny that.

The conspiracy theories never stop.