Coronavirus

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This drug is old as dirt in the pharmaceutical world. The heart issues were/are well known. There is nothing to see here.

It's just a doctor with TDS.
The Journal of the American Medical Association, in a peer-reviewed report, recommended that the use of chloroquine, touted by President Donald Trump, shouldn't be used for the treatment of severe COVID-19, based on preliminary findings. A study of the drug was cut short because the primary outcome of the treatment in higher doses was death, the report showed.

Effect of High vs Lose Dosage of Chloroquine Diphosphate on SARS-CoV-2 Infection

fishtm2001

The Journal of the American Medical Association, in a peer-reviewed report, recommended that the use of chloroquine, touted by President Donald Trump, shouldn't be used for the treatment of severe COVID-19, based on preliminary findings. A study of the drug was cut short because the primary outcome of the treatment in higher doses was death, the report showed.

Effect of High vs Lose Dosage of Chloroquine Diphosphate on SARS-CoV-2 Infection
Yeah

Sarah Cooper on Twitter

wilberforce15

Yes, and every advocate for it here would say the same thing.

I've said it a dozen times in this thread alone. At some point, your inability to read is not my problem. I've been very understanding.

It does no good for severe, hospitalized patients. It is not a cure. Very few people say it is. Almost nobody does.

It's a prophylactic. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what that is. Detroit is studying it correctly.

Doctors who give it to people in intensive care are seriously stupid, and even I could tell you that it would probably kill more than it helps there.

wilberforce15

So, they gave the wrong dosages of the wrong drug (chloroquine not hydroxychloroquine) to the completely wrong type of patients, exposing vulnerable ICU people to exactly the heart and other problems we've known about for decades.

Is there any way these doctors could have been dumber?

wilberforce15

So, they gave the wrong dosages of the wrong drug (chloroquine not hydroxychloroquine) to the completely wrong type of patients, exposing vulnerable ICU people to exactly the heart and other problems we've known about for decades.

Is there any way these doctors could have been dumber?

Maybe they should hit their ICU patients with hammers and see how that goes.

It would be better than this stupid trial.

zimbomb

Yes, and every advocate for it here would say the same thing.

I've said it a dozen times in this thread alone. At some point, your inability to read is not my problem. I've been very understanding.

It does no good for severe, hospitalized patients. It is not a cure. Very few people say it is. Almost nobody does.

It's a prophylactic. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what that is. Detroit is studying it correctly.

Doctors who give it to people in intensive care are seriously stupid, and even I could tell you that it would probably kill more than it helps there.
Your body, Your choice.