Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're probably stupid enough to believe that.
I saw it live and he was talking about using UV with an infected COVID-19 patient.
It was rather goofy but not a disinfectant like bleach.
SMH

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump was speaking of UV light which is a 'disinfectant'.
Sorry you LibTurds can't understand that!

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No ... you're just stupid as s:censored2:t!

UV is a disinfectant.

newfie

screenshot_20200406-111751-jpg.292699

Stable Genius.

fixed it for you

BrownArmy

No, we ‘libturds’ understand exactly what he’s saying.

He’s talking BS.

Trump wants a quick fix for this...isn’t happening.

Guy is a tard...listening to him lowers my IQ.

Please, this guy is a hot mess.

BrownArmy

Don’t be a Trumpalooma.

You're probably stupid enough to believe that.
I saw it live and he was talking about using UV with an infected COVID-19 patient.
It was rather goofy but not a disinfectant like bleach.
SMH

I guess you are right. That does sound a lot more scientific and reasonable. Lets shine a bright light on infected patients to cure them. Just like telling people last month to just go to work and you well feel better. You realize that trump knows more about pandemics then the Doctors know.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Watch the video, I provided the link so it'd be idiot-proof!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I guess you are right. That does sound a lot more scientific and reasonable. Lets shine a bright light on infected patients to cure them. Just like telling people last month to just go to work and you well feel better. You realize that trump knows more about pandemics then the Doctors know.

Take it to the next level.......

"We should just put the sick out on the front lawn the sun will cure them!"

"Too bad they quickly figured out that malaria drug cure didn't work, my friends at ________ Capital were making a killing on that stock!"

newfie

He’s talking BS.

no actually you are. obsessed snowflake.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

He’s talking BS.

I can agree with that but as usual the LibTurds can’t state the truth ... they make s:censored2:t up and embellish the story and wind up looking like liars and idiots.
When the truth is bad enough, why lie and discredit your point?

BrownArmy

I can agree with that but as usual the LibTurds can’t state the truth ... they make s:censored2:t up and embellish the story and wind up looking like liars and idiots.
When the truth is bad enough, why lie and discredit your point?

If other people (libturds) are liars, and the Trumpatistas are liars, and FOX NEWS is lying, and CNN and MSNBC are lying, and the WaPo is lying, and NyTimes is fake news...

I mean, at that point, everything is fake, and DIDO and Putin win.

Come on man, there is actual truth out there...there are actual facts.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If other people (libturds) are liars, and the Trumpatistas are liars, and FOX NEWS is lying, and CNN and MSNBC are lying, and the WaPo is lying, and NyTimes is fake news...

I mean, at that point, everything is fake, and DIDO and Putin win.

Come on man, there is actual truth out there...there are actual facts.
There are actual facts and truths but you’ll never hear it from the News networks or from any politician and for that matter, anyone in Current Events.