Coronavirus

rickyb

upload_2020-5-1_10-53-6.png

Basically, every death certificate that comes across our desk now has COVID on it

In conversations with several funeral directors across New York City, O’Keefe uncovered a shocking narrative where, without fail, every director he spoke to expressed his or her concern that coronavirus deaths are being inflated and every death in NYC is being recorded as a COVID death with or without testing to confirm.
Funeral Directors Blow the Whistle on Deaths Falsely Attributed to Coronavirus

64,884 dead Americans, 1,111,510+newly known infected. 1,028 dead today. On pace for another 2,000+ dead people today.

The funeral homes are confirming they’re getting dead bodies. A lot of them. The Federal funding is a weak argument. There’s Federal funding for all kinds of deaths, cancer, heart disease, AIDS, etc...It’s also interesting to note a funeral directors job is to complete a death certificate. Are they saying these funeral directors pushed through illegal Covid19 deaths for cash?

El Correcto

god is dead
Death rates are lower given asymptomatic transmission and piss poor testing, among other things, but did you just come to that understanding now? I agree about the econiomy, and we can't afford to spread helicopter money into the summer. There will be pain
I’m glad you are beginning to see this.
I’ve been saying it for months now that they are inflating the death rates and skewing the data to run a campaign of fear.

Grouping 20 year olds with people in their 40’s, such complete bull:censored2:.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Jkloc420 guilty of PWD?
Posting While Drunk
Some posters cant figure out they are two different references. Nursing home deaths are being put in later because they never got tested for the virus. States are putting victims of gun homicides and car crashes in under virus deaths. Again two different things, a poster tried to imply victims of car crashes and gun homicides are in nursing homes, in some cases they are sent there though if they are alive and cant go elsewhere.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They were telling the WHO before that it wasn't transmitting between humans. And if that report was correct about 200 then why are you screaming at Trump? 200 is nothing.

WHO warned of transmission risk in January, despite Trump claims | World Health Organization | The Guardian

A 'study' (horribly wrong in retrospect!) that was done led to a belief that the virus wasn't contiguous and that information was publicly released. That's all we know for sure.

Everything else is pure conjecture! AKA, yet another conspiracy theory!

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I’ve been saying it for months now that they are inflating the death rates and skewing the data to run a campaign of fear.

Who is running a, "campaign of fear?"

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Reynolds wrap foil or store brand? Heh. Deaths from diseases have always been estimated, how do you think annually they tally flu, or others? I generally see undereporting of deaths esp. obviously China Russia etc.