Coronavirus

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Without widespread testing, it is impossible to know how the virus is moving throughout the country and where to prioritize resources to slow the spread.
People are getting recorded as having the virus without being tested. That's my point.

The numbers are skewed.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
cute-skunk-1.jpg
...>You can breathe the skunk even went you don't see.:wink-very:
It’s my right to decide if I want to wear a mask or not. Personal freedom.
>Logical thinking Preventing and spreading the infection.'' Personal freedom''
You can still die while wearing a seatbelt doesn't mean shouldn't wear it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s my right to decide if I want to wear a mask or not. Personal freedom.
I sold my motorcycle when the state said I had to wear a helmet.
Yes, seat belts are smart, I'd probably wear one most of the time even if it wasn't a law. But, when I don't, it pisses me off when I see the law coming and I don't have it on and I pull the shoulder strap down and around to fake them out.
Permanent violations by the state of my personal freedom/choice that involve me.

The mask is a temporary violation of my personal freedom. But, it just doesn't involve me. I'll do it for the safety of the people around me. At the same time, when I see someone who isn't wearing a mask or making an effort to protect others, right now, for some reason, I think they're ass holes.

fishtm2001

I sold my motorcycle when the state said I had to wear a helmet.
Yes, seat belts are smart, I'd probably wear one most of the time even if it wasn't a law. But, when I don't, it pisses me off when I see the law coming and I don't have it on and I pull the shoulder strap down and around to fake them out.
Permanent violations by the state of my personal freedom/choice that involve me.

The mask is a temporary violation of my personal freedom. But, it just doesn't involve me. I'll do it for the safety of the people around me. At the same time, when I see someone who isn't wearing a mask or making an effort to protect others, right now, for some reason, I think they're ass holes.
You are correct. Speaking of a--holes, how about those super duper patriots who are getting in the faces of cops(sans masks) because they are inconvenienced by social distancing? Imagine the outrage on the Right if those protesters were Black or of Middle Eastern descent!