Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, basic public health is being responsible as we resurrect the economy, knowing full well that Covid cases will spike when we do so.

Wear a mask.
I wear a mask when I'm around other people and I carry spares.
I gave away 2 on Thursday!
I went to Publix ... first time I've been there since I went into hibernation in my basement.
They had one way aisles as well ... I pointed that out to a couple of people in a nice way.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Is Golden Corral open?
I don't have one here locally but all the restaurants would take out only, not sure if you could do that with a buffet?
Golden Corral closes company-operated restaurants due to Covid-19
Golden Corral Corporation has suspended operations of its 35 company-operated restaurants due to Covid-19.

According to the company, some franchise restaurants will continue to operate across the US, according to the local and state mandates, while several others have temporarily cancelled operations.

The company has laid off 2,290 team members, who consist of restaurant coworkers, managers, field support and company support centre employees.

Golden Corral closes company-operated restaurants due to Covid-19
Golden Corral Corporation has suspended operations of its 35 company-operated restaurants due to Covid-19.

According to the company, some franchise restaurants will continue to operate across the US, according to the local and state mandates, while several others have temporarily cancelled operations.

The company has laid off 2,290 team members, who consist of restaurant coworkers, managers, field support and company support centre employees.
it makes you wonder if they're going to be able to continue to operate as a business when this is all over?

I went past a local buffet place on Thursday around noon and that place was packed!
County police here will not even report it and since it is out in the 'country', nobody cares.
That's completely insane. This generation hell doesn't know what sacrifice means, yes I do not agree with all of the safety guards that we have to deal with right now. But a little common sense should prevail here, how would these people hold up during world war II when everything was rationed? What about curfews and other things like that?

It's all about me and screw the rest of the world, nobody really seems to care anymore

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's completely insane. This generation hell doesn't know what sacrifice means, yes I do not agree with all of the safety guards that we have to deal with right now. But a little common sense should prevail here, how would these people hold up during world war II when everything was rationed? What about curfews and other things like that?

It's all about me and screw the rest of the world, nobody really seems to care anymore
The people that frequent that 'local buffet' are outside workers that never stopped working.
A couple of UPS drivers eat there and a lot of lawn care, heavy equipment operators.
Georgia was never 'shutdown' like some other states ... parks were open, beaches were open, outside workers were allowed, etc.
Definitely 'blue-collar' customers.

The people that frequent that 'local buffet' are outside workers that never stopped working.
A couple of UPS drivers eat there and a lot of lawn care, heavy equipment operators.
Georgia was never 'shutdown' like some other states ... parks were open, beaches were open, outside workers were allowed, etc.
Definitely 'blue-collar' customers.
Are the bars open?

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled2.png

Coronavirus Death Counts Reported by Media Outpace Actual Deaths Reported Per CDC By Nearly 29,000