Coronavirus

How this thread is still in the Union forum I have NO idea.

67,492 dead Americans, 1.16+million infected. Virginia with 44 dead today and almost 1,000 newly infected. The idea of national re-opening before July 4th is looking like another huge mistake.

This is still in the Union thread, because the union has done nothing for its members. Only if you get sick or quarantined. UPS is making money, and the Union hasn’t touched hazard pay. Of course they’re still taking dues, all working from home.

67,492 dead Americans, 1.16+million infected. Virginia with 44 dead today and almost 1,000 newly infected. The idea of national re-opening before July 4th is looking like another huge mistake.

This is still in the Union thread, because the union has done nothing for its members. Only if you get sick or quarantined. UPS is making money, and the Union hasn’t touched hazard pay. Of course they’re still taking dues, all working from home.
I just want to know how many UPS employees have been infected with a Corona virus

rod

Retired 23 years
I actually ventured out of my basement this week and I was pleasantly surprised that
almost everyone was wearing masks and staying 6 feet apart.
They were even observing the one-way arrows in the grocery store aisles ... better than they do out in the parking lot.
Up here in no where land I would say about 25% wear masks and the six foot rule only works if you start shoving people out of your territory.