Coronavirus

68,495 dead Americans, 1.185+million known infected. 1,051 dead people today. As we’ve learned over the last two months, Sundays produce lower numbers. Then they rebound on Mon and Tue. The CDC doesn’t even update on Sat. and Sun.
WHO claimed yesterday was the deadliest day for Covid19 in America. Obviously the re-opening of any state is going to be a mistake.

newfie

Still alive
ami dead.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dr Fauci and Dr Birx have a lot of respect for him and recognized him as the foremost researcher of infectious diseases in Europe.

Didier Raoult is a French physician and microbiologist. He holds M.D. and Ph.D. degrees and specializes in infectious diseases. In 1984, Raoult created the Rickettsia Unit at Aix-Marseille University. He also teaches infectious diseases in the Faculty of Medicine of Aix-Marseille University.

newfie

Dr Fauci and Dr Birx have a lot of respect for him and recognized him as the foremost researcher of infectious diseases in Europe.

Didier Raoult is a French physician and microbiologist. He holds M.D. and Ph.D. degrees and specializes in infectious diseases. In 1984, Raoult created the Rickettsia Unit at Aix-Marseille University. He also teaches infectious diseases in the Faculty of Medicine of Aix-Marseille University.

I'm shocked a journalistic behemouth like the Daily Beast did not acknowledge the good doctors impressive credentials.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm shocked a journalistic behemouth like the Daily Beast did not acknowledge the good doctors impressive credentials.
I never heard of it ... Wiki says this:
The Daily Beast is an American news and opinion website focused on politics and pop culture. In a 2015 interview, former editor-in-chief John Avlon described The Beast's editorial approach: "We seek out scoops, scandals, and stories about secret worlds; we love confronting bullies, bigots, and hypocrites." In 2018, Avlon described the Beast's "Strike Zone" as "politics, pop culture and power".