Coronavirus

PT Car Washer

I never heard of it ... Wiki says this:
The Daily Beast is an American news and opinion website focused on politics and pop culture. In a 2015 interview, former editor-in-chief John Avlon described The Beast's editorial approach: "We seek out scoops, scandals, and stories about secret worlds; we love confronting bullies, bigots, and hypocrites." In 2018, Avlon described the Beast's "Strike Zone" as "politics, pop culture and power".
Just like Fox News?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just like Fox News?
I've heard of FOX news ... and MSNBC and CNN.
I like a new channel called 'Newsy' ... definitely a liberal slant but interesting.

Those are the four news sources I listen to ... occasionally I watch but not often.

I normally listen to music or watch the Science Channel, History Channel. Travel Channel, Discovery, etc.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dr Fauci and Dr Birx have a lot of respect for him and recognized him as the foremost researcher of infectious diseases in Europe.

Didier Raoult is a French physician and microbiologist. He holds M.D. and Ph.D. degrees and specializes in infectious diseases. In 1984, Raoult created the Rickettsia Unit at Aix-Marseille University. He also teaches infectious diseases in the Faculty of Medicine of Aix-Marseille University.

Big deal..Tupac hates white people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I've heard of FOX news ... and MSNBC and CNN.
I like a new channel called 'Newsy' ... definitely a liberal slant but interesting.

Those are the four news sources I listen to ... occasionally I watch but not often.

I normally listen to music or watch the Science Channel, History Channel. Travel Channel, Discovery, etc.
Military Channel is my favorite.

69,116 dead Americans, 1.2+million infected. 518 dead so far today. There are internal models at the CDC that are predicting 3,000 dead a day by June 1. With 200,000 newly infected daily. The red states have made a serious error in judgement.