Coronavirus

zimbomb

You act like case going up is a shock.

It is due to more testing being done.

It is estimated that 40 to 65% of the population have been infected and are asymptomatic.
That is over 150 million people.

The death rate with this virus is minuscule at best.

Lockdowns and stay at home orders are only prolonging it.
It's estimated (hold for random number being pulled out my ass) 42% of you brain cells are damaged. Stick with reading the MLM scam's on your Facebook wall.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
@Baba gounj and @trickpony1 ... you need to listen to this!

Was a Scientist Jailed After Discovering a Deadly Virus Delivered Through Vaccines?
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her.

Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI) fired Judy Mikovits amid concerns over the integrity of her work and her collaboration with an outside scientist, as reported in the multidisciplinary scientific journal Nature:

A few months after that, Mikovits was arrested in southern California “on an ‘out of county warrant’ from Washoe County, Nevada, for allegedly taking lab notebooks, a computer, and other material from the Whittemore Peterson Institute in Reno, Nevada, after the WPI fired her.” The arrest came in conjunction with a lawsuit from WPI that sought a restraining order to block Mikovits’ destruction of data which they maintained belonged to the institute:

After Mikovits was terminated on 29 September, she wrongfully removed laboratory notebooks and kept other proprietary information on her laptop and in flash drives and in a personal e-mail account. WPI, a nonprofit organization that’s based on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno, also won a temporary restraining order that forbids Mikovits from “destroying, deleting, or altering” any of the related files or data.

Mikovitz.JPG

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Baba gounj and @trickpony1 ... you need to listen to this!

Was a Scientist Jailed After Discovering a Deadly Virus Delivered Through Vaccines?
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her.

Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI) fired Judy Mikovits amid concerns over the integrity of her work and her collaboration with an outside scientist, as reported in the multidisciplinary scientific journal Nature:

A few months after that, Mikovits was arrested in southern California “on an ‘out of county warrant’ from Washoe County, Nevada, for allegedly taking lab notebooks, a computer, and other material from the Whittemore Peterson Institute in Reno, Nevada, after the WPI fired her.” The arrest came in conjunction with a lawsuit from WPI that sought a restraining order to block Mikovits’ destruction of data which they maintained belonged to the institute:

After Mikovits was terminated on 29 September, she wrongfully removed laboratory notebooks and kept other proprietary information on her laptop and in flash drives and in a personal e-mail account. WPI, a nonprofit organization that’s based on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno, also won a temporary restraining order that forbids Mikovits from “destroying, deleting, or altering” any of the related files or data.

View attachment 294362
I mean are we shocked someone is trying to discredit her?

I will say there are a lot of doctors saying this just doesn’t add up.

also love when they are talking about immune systems needing bacteria and stuff. One of my sister in laws is a total germaphobe. House is spotless all of time. Things constantly wiped down aaaaaand her kids are sick all of the time!!!!

It will be fine

Who says it isn't unchecked now.

If you are willing no matter what, to keep things shut down, say so.
There’s a lot of shelter in place orders right now. That is slowing the spread of the virus. When those orders are lifted the virus will spread faster. Most people aren’t going to run out to the shopping malls when the orders are lifted. It’s going to be a slow recovery regardless of what happens now. Without massive widespread testing or a vaccine people aren’t going back to normal. There’s no magic solution to stop the economic harm.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There’s a lot of shelter in place orders right now. That is slowing the spread of the virus. When those orders are lifted the virus will spread faster. Most people aren’t going to run out to the shopping malls when the orders are lifted. It’s going to be a slow recovery regardless of what happens now. Without massive widespread testing or a vaccine people aren’t going back normal. There’s no magic solution to stop the economic harm.
Testing will not slow the spread, it's just a part of the Democrat political strategy.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nimrods And Stupids Cars And Rednecks
NASCAR
Friend of mine opined this.He said it died with Dale.

I've never been into it. To each his own
I've never been to a NASCAR event either. I know I wouldn't care for it because no way in hell could I sit for 4 hours watching one race. (its more like watching a freight train go around). Dirt track racing is totally different. Races usually last only about 10-15 minutes with the feature races lasting a bit longer (20 minute time limit at our local 1/3 mile dirt track. . The longest dirt track race I go to is 50 laps on a 1/2 mile track. I've never even been able to watch a complete NASCAR race on tv. If I do watch it maybe the first 10 laps and the last 10.

oldngray

nowhere special
I mean are we shocked someone is trying to discredit her?

I will say there are a lot of doctors saying this just doesn’t add up.

also love when they are talking about immune systems needing bacteria and stuff. One of my sister in laws is a total germaphobe. House is spotless all of time. Things constantly wiped down aaaaaand her kids are sick all of the time!!!!
when-sandwich.jpg