Coronavirus

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
So what is your suggestion? Just let fly? We are at "only" 71,064 deaths (11:30 est. 5/5). Remove all attempts to decrease the infection rate and pray we don't hit 3 million deaths?

This pandemic was ignored for the critical first 2 months! That can not be changed at this point. What can be done is listening to and and support the experts who have studied this for their entire adult lives.

There’s a middle ground between :censored2:ing everybody else’s eyeballs out and just going full bore. At some point people gotta :censored2:in work or nobody is gonna have anything left but a pot to piss in.

I’m no different than you. I’m just a piece in the board game that is played by somebody else.

I’m telling ya, this :censored2: is getting :censored2:in old, real fast :censored2:in fast.

I’m not gonna sit here and argue with you over this bull:censored2:. I’m not changing your mind on anything and I don’t want to change your mind on anything.

Last edited:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
As far as being "held hostage by their government".......how can this not be only read as a politically charged statement.

It is a politically charged statement. :censored2: the government. Lol. That’s what’s it’s charged with. Democrats, Republicans, whatever....they’re all flaming J.O’s. Or if it makes you feel better I’ll do it this way.

Republicans, Democrats, whatever....they’re all flaming J.O’s.

72,287 dead Americans, 1.238+million infected. 2,350 dead yesterday. Today has already started to be interesting. The Show Me State is starting to make its presence felt 9 dead already, 123 newly infected today. Georgia has 528 newly infected today.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
He is referring to closed cases. It clearly says that in his post.

The 1.23 million confirmed cases in the US is a combination of open and closed cases. The 27% figure is the portion of closed cases that resulted in death.
Using closed cased to spread fear about an inflated death rate is ridiculous and asinine.
Over 99% of people survive this disease.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
72,287 dead Americans, 1.238+million infected. 2,350 dead yesterday. Today has already started to be interesting. The Show Me State is starting to make its presence felt 9 dead already, 123 newly infected today. Georgia has 528 newly infected today.

You act like case going up is a shock.

It is due to more testing being done.

It is estimated that 40 to 65% of the population have been infected and are asymptomatic.
That is over 150 million people.

The death rate with this virus is minuscule at best.

Lockdowns and stay at home orders are only prolonging it.

fishtm2001

You act like case going up is a shock.

It is due to more testing being done.

It is estimated that 40 to 65% of the population have been infected and are asymptomatic.
That is over 150 million people.

The death rate with this virus is minuscule at best.

Lockdowns and stay at home orders are only prolonging it.
I have some beautiful land in the everglades I'd like to sell you.

newfie

IMG_20200506_112620.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why does the media not ask these politicians, how far are you willing to damage our economy in fighting corona virus?

It is a fair question. At some point there must be an end game.

vantexan

Why does the media not ask these politicians, how far are you willing to damage our economy in fighting corona virus?

Won't happen until the media is declared non-essential and ordered to stay home.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m telling ya, this :censored2: is getting :censored2:in old, real fast :censored2:in fast.

I’m not gonna sit here and argue with you over this bull:censored2:. I’m not changing your mind on anything and I don’t want to change your mind on anything.
There is the IGNORE feature.

As long as you keep replying to it, it will keep posting stupid s:censored2:t.

It is like a virus ... it will go away when it can't find a host.

It will be fine

Is your assumption that letting the virus run through the entire population unchecked won’t cause economic harm?