Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the fact that people wont tolerate everyone dying were the economy to be opened, and you cant have a functioning economy anyways in an outbreak, is not a conspiracy sherlock
We have had many outbreaks in the past and the economy functioned fine.

If you think "everyone dying" would be the result of freedom to work tells me you are brainwashed.

The more people like you say stupid stuff like that, the more I think there are in fact conspiratorial forces at play.

rickyb

If you think "everyone dying" would be the result of freedom to work tells me you are brainwashed.

The more people like you say stupid stuff like that, the more I think there are in fact conspiratorial forces at play.
which comparable outbreaks like corona have we had in the last 50 years? there hasnt been anything on the same level

alot of people are already dying. if the economy wasnt shut down, what were the estimates again 10 million dead americans or something? i forget.

oldngray

nowhere special
But can you squeal?
Deliverance.gif

Box Ox

alot of people are already dying. if the economy wasnt shut down, what were the estimates again 10 million dead americans or something? i forget.

I’ve never heard of a 10 million dead projection. Anyway, death projections have typically assumed that nobody would be distancing or wearing masks. Which is one reason they’ve proven to be way off, even as people are heading back outside.

Something like 1/3 to 1/2 of all COVID-related deaths in the US have been people in nursing homes. The moral of that story is that the elderly and vulnerable need to be protected. Not that we need to utterly destroy our own economy by keeping everyone inside.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

In the past we had, at the very least, 1/2 competent leadership. Right now we have a president that nobody believes what he says and only cares about himself!