Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you don't step on the scale or no one of your loved ones certainly you will not know. believe that 95% of the country should have opened before April 30th, if not before. { The first person I want to see out in the streets in the middle of an outbreak is you.
WTF
You into the third six-pack or the fourth six-pack tonight.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you don't step on the scale or no one of your loved ones certainly you will not know. believe that 95% of the country should have opened before April 30th, if not before. { The first person I want to see out in the streets in the middle of an outbreak is you.
I've read that and attempted to parsed it out.
I think you are trying to say if I believe what I posted, then I should be out on the streets.
Something like that anyway.
I went into 'Sheltering In Place' on March 8th and I will continue until a vaccine or therapeutic is proven and available.
Certainly by April 15th, anyone over age 60 and/or with underlying comorbidities could logically make that same choice that I made 5 weeks before April 15th.

Is everybody on drugs in here tonight?!

GOSH DARNIT!!!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I've read that and attempted to parsed it out.
I think you are trying to say if I believe what I posted, then I should be out on the streets.
Something like that anyway.
I went into 'Sheltering In Place' on March 8th and I will continue until a vaccine or therapeutic is proven and available.
Certainly by April 15th, anyone over age 60 and/or with underlying comorbidities could logically make that same choice that I made 5 weeks before April 15th.

Is everybody on drugs in here tonight?!

GOSH DARNIT!!!
I thought something else but is NO safe zones out there hopefully I know you will think that this is going away before 4 the July either, we made choices 24/7 also the doctor when your life is in the hand.I don't use drugs, Sir!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I'll save everyone a waste of 5 minutes and summarize this garbage opinion piece:

Author is intellectual 'cause reasons. Used to be conservative now middle left 'cause Iraq war and religious people [I always enjoy people blaming others for their own ideological shift]. Due to author's pedigree he is uniquely qualified to spew extremely vague sentiments of his dissatisfaction with people who don't agree with him, while never actually stating any facts or presenting any support for his views. Because he is a self-described intellectual we are expected to accept his views as unassailable. He goes on to accuse conservative news outlet of doing the exact same things that liberal media are always guilty of.

I guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. You can literally replace every "conservative" with "liberal" in this editorial and it would not significantly change the meaningful content. Why do people keep linking to absolute garbage opinion pieces that do nothing to support their arguments? It's like saying, "here is some random dude who says stuff I like. You should agree with me now... hurr de durr. Hyuck hyuck."

Last edited:

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'll save everyone a waste of 5 minutes and summarize this garbage opinion piece:

Author is intellectual 'cause reasons. Used to be conservative now middle left 'cause Iraq war and religious people [I always enjoy people blaming others for their own ideological shift]. Due to author's pedigree he is uniquely qualified to spew extremely vague sentiments of his dissatisfaction with people who don't agree with him, while never actually stating any facts or presenting any support for his views. Because he is a self-described intellectual we are expected to accept his views as unassailable. He goes on to accuse conservative news outlet of doing the exact same things that liberal media are always guilty of.

I guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. You can literally replace every "conservative" with "liberal" in this editorial and it would not sugnificantly change the meaningful content. Why do people keep linking to absolute garbage opinion pieces that do nothing to support their arguments? It's like saying, "here is some random dude who says stuff I like. You should agree with me now... hurr de durr. Hyuck hyuck."
I don't want to hurt anybody's feeling but only you can make you happy, the Brown cafe is a way to connect with nature when times come with random opinion won't get carried away. but stay in everyone's senses the opposite of life is dead. ''Basically two opposite categories in life''

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
More testing, more confirmed cases, = less hospitalizations, lower deaths per confirmed cases. Agreed?

If you say no, you will be proven to be sadly mistaken yet will never agree. It wouldn't be politically expedient on your part to do so however, Orange man bad, look at your avatar.

I love tyrants myself, look at my avatar.

Let me add one more test, the anti-body test. It will raise the number of cases per thousand as it lowers the hospitalization and fatality numbers per thousand.
Care to wager?
You set the stakes.
You done it now! Heads are exploding! How DARE you change your avatar to a Nixon/Barry mashup. That was Nixon wasn't it?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't want to hurt anybody's feeling but only you can make you happy, the Brown cafe is a way to connect with nature when times come with random opinion won't get carried away. but stay in everyone's senses the opposite of life is dead. ''Basically two opposite categories in life''

I probably wouldn't have had my feelings hurt even if I could decipher what you wrote.

newfie

I'm good with everything hope nobody was offended

They are not understanding you so they dont necessarily know if you are being offensive.

Your graphic commentary here is very creative and usually has a clear message.

your typed words can for some reason be confusing and almost sound as if you have been working the bottle. All good . you provide a unique perspective here that i often disagree with but laugh at in appreciation of the creativity.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm good with everything hope nobody was offended

GOSH DARNIT!!!
I'M NOT OFFENDED IN THE LEAST!

upload_2020-5-17_1-9-30.png

90,113 dead Americans, 1.5+million infected. Yesterday had 1,218 dead, that beats last Saturday’s total. Americans are still waiting for Trump to sacrifice one of his family members for the good of the economy. A governor has no control over international flights. The spread of Covid19 is on Donald Trump for allowing flights from Wuhan to America for months.