Coronavirus

Box Ox

TTKU all 50 states have started re-opening.

Yet everyone would still agree that we’re not even close to out of the woods when it comes to the virus, no? Millions of the old and vulnerable among us will continue to shelter until a vaccine arrives next year.

A strike right now would be dumb as hell however you slice it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I thought the Left was all about their body, their choice?
Not when it's Trump!

tds-is-like.jpg

bucket

2h045e.jpg

Yet everyone would still agree that we’re not even close to out of the woods when it comes to the virus, no? Millions of the old and vulnerable among us will continue to shelter until a vaccine arrives next year.

A strike right now would be dumb as hell however you slice it.

94,143 dead Americans, 1.578+million infected. So far 610 dead people today. The military has lost its second member this week. There have only been 2 days since March 31, that America has had less than 1,000 dead.

I’m not sure everyone agrees that,” we’re not close to out of the woods yet.” Many on this forum think it’s over. Many politicians think it’s over.
A strike, a walkout, a call in sick day, are never done for the convenience of the other party. Do when things are going well people laugh. One thing that Covid19 has taught many posters, is much like the nation, the Union is divided. In many ways beyond repair.

94,143 dead Americans, 1.578+million infected. So far 610 dead people today. The military has lost its second member this week. There have only been 2 days since March 31, that America has had less than 1,000 dead.

I’m not sure everyone agrees that,” we’re not close to out of the woods yet.” Many on this forum think it’s over. Many politicians think it’s over.
A strike, a walkout, a call in sick day, are never done for the convenience of the other party. Do when things are going well people laugh. One thing that Covid19 has taught many posters, is much like the nation, the Union is divided. In many ways beyond repair.
As one of the first hot spots, today our daily death toll is near 0. Thank you trump... for taking a pass. Because you were late to the party, our death toll started to escalate. Then, when you become irrelevant, lives were saved.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
WH Press Sec. Calls Out Chris Cuomo For ‘Interestingly’ Taking ‘A Less Safe Version’ Of Hydroxychloroquine

“The President knows that Hydroxychloroquine is not supported by science, he knows it has been flagged by his own people and he’s using it,” McEnany told reporters. “Well, Cuomo mocked the President for this and interestingly, I found this out just before coming here, Hydroxychloroquine, of course, is an FDA approved medication with a long-proven track record for safety. And it turns out that Chris Cuomo took a less safe version of it called ‘quinine,’ which the FDA removed from the market in 2006 because of its serious side effects, including death.”

Certainly, listening to most of the media these days will cause serious side effects, including death. :headache:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
WH Press Sec. Calls Out Chris Cuomo For ‘Interestingly’ Taking ‘A Less Safe Version’ Of Hydroxychloroquine

“The President knows that Hydroxychloroquine is not supported by science, he knows it has been flagged by his own people and he’s using it,” McEnany told reporters. “Well, Cuomo mocked the President for this and interestingly, I found this out just before coming here, Hydroxychloroquine, of course, is an FDA approved medication with a long-proven track record for safety. And it turns out that Chris Cuomo took a less safe version of it called ‘quinine,’ which the FDA removed from the market in 2006 because of its serious side effects, including death.”

Certainely, listening to most of the media these days will cause serious side effects, including death. :headache:

I have looked everywhere! Where the hell did this wench get the info he took quinine?

Lol, watch they'll say he did 'cause he drank a glass of tonic water!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have looked everywhere! Where the hell did this wench get the info he took quinine?
It seems you don't understand how a 'link' works.

This boomer will help out a prepubescent DemWit.
CLICK on this below with your left mouse button while hovering the mouse over the below (It's a link).
CLICK on the above with your left mouse button while hovering the mouse over the above (It's a link).

From the article you reach after clicking on the above link with your left mouse button while hovering the mouse over the link.
The drug that Cuomo took, while sick with the virus that he’s since recovered from, is what the FDA warns has “serious risks” associated with “off-label” use. In her blog posts documenting Cuomo’s treatment, his wife Cristina wrote that he was using “potentized quinine,” saying that it’s “not on the market here,” but that she took it for her own Lyme disease treatment.

“On top of this is homeopathy, which works according to the symptom picture. Potentized quinine (OXO); it’s derived from the nontoxic bark of Peruvian-grown quinine plants,” she wrote. “It is a natural antibiotic (it’s being used in India with very good results). This is not on the market here; Dr. Lancaster has made this in her lab for 40 years, and I took this for my Lyme. (The medicine Plaquinol, which many doctors are using for COVID-19 is similar to quinine, but it has negative side effects.)

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf with but you're making it damn hard!!

What is being described here is homeopathic treatments NOT a drug!

This is from many a year back during school but the general gist is:

To make a homeopathic tincture you take 1 part natural substance and mix it with 100 parts water. You then take 1 drop of that mixture and mix it with 100 drops of water (2x). You then take 1 drop of that and mix it with 100 drops water (3x). So on and so on. Most homeopathic tinctures are 1000x or 10,000x! so you can see why it is not considered mainstream medicine right?

This is NOT an FDA approved or un-approved or banned anything. In fact the FDA has absolutely nothing to do with homeopathy, at least in my state.

Chris Cuomo's wife chose to use homeopathy to get her family through their covid infections as the is currently no medical treatment for Covid19 prior to hospitalization.

Now back to the original! The WH press.....woman is either 1. A confused idiot or 2. Lying through her teeth trying to make you believe something that is not true!
Take your pick.