Coronavirus

Box Ox

Have you ever actually looked up the definition of a

Conspiracy Theory?

I'll bite......please provide proof of "WHO has been confirmed to be an organization of lying Communist Chinese pets"

Don't play dumb with me, mister. The WHO clearly helped China lie and thousands of people unnecessarily died.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I'm willing to bet donald isn't actually taking it. It's just his way of thumbing his nose at the experts.

The voted-by-mail president lies so often that statistically he's more likely to sleep with his wife than to tell the truth!

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Don't play dumb with me, mister. The WHO clearly helped China lie and thousands of people unnecessarily died.

I know the arguement, have not seen the proof!

The Chinese saying what their experts believe at the time is not lying!

Telling the world what they know at the time is not lying when that information is found to be incorrect esp when pertaining to a novel virus!

When dealing with a novel virus and public panic, keeping a person from talking without approval is not lying!

Please stop buying the carp tRump is shoveling to cover his fat arse!

It will be fine

At what cost? That's honestly the ultimate question that has to be answered at some point.

Do the ends justify the means age old argument.
They may end up with fewer deaths. We don’t know yet. Their initial spike may end up higher but if at the end of the year their death rate ends up lower they’ll be proven correct.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Again, I can understand why someone from Georgia or Florida would have cause to question what the leaders of their state are telling them about numbers with respect to this emergency!

This isn't about "estimated", or "believed" or even "possible." You have idiots right here on this thread claiming the numbers are made up, pushing conspiracy theories and outright lying.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

Sunday May 24th. 5.98% current U.S. fatality rate.
I can never tell whether you are being obstinate or just dumb as s:censored2:t!
I'll probably never know.
Carry on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FFS, you literally just linked to communist china's state run media. Are you high?

CGTN (TV channel) - Wikipedia

CGTN (China Global Television Network), formerly known as CCTV-9 and CCTV News, is an international English-language news channel based in Beijing and is also referred as a mouthpiece of Chinese government.[1] A part of the China Global Television Network group, it is owned and operated by China Central Television (CCTV), a state-owned media organization of China, under the control of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China.[2]