Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They are not "studies" meathead. Those are news stories and press releases from a myriad of sources because you were crying about it somehow being illegitimate due to Russian conections.

No, the different outlets were reporting the same story from a single source. Just because a lot of people say something doesn't mean it's correct.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FFS, you literally just linked to communist china's state run media. Are you high?

CGTN (TV channel) - Wikipedia

CGTN (China Global Television Network), formerly known as CCTV-9 and CCTV News, is an international English-language news channel based in Beijing and is also referred as a mouthpiece of Chinese government.[1] A part of the China Global Television Network group, it is owned and operated by China Central Television (CCTV), a state-owned media organization of China, under the control of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China.[2]

It scares me how willingly some people lap up the sewage being spewed from the CCP's propaganda department. Maybe the reason so many democrats fall for it is that they're more likely to believe anything that sounds pro-government, even if that government is the CCP.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
No, the different outlets were reporting the same story from a single source. Just because a lot of people say something doesn't mean it's correct.

The single source was the World Health Orginization! It was their anouncement, they announced that they were stopping the studies. WHO announced that the trials were stopping. According to the WHO their malaria drug studies are stopping.....

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The single source was the World Health Orginization! It was their anouncement, they announced that they were stopping the studies. WHO announced that the trials were stopping. According to the WHO their malaria drug studies are stopping.....

Changing your story now? I thought it was myriad sources. You didn't realize it was a single source until I pointed it out.

I never even addressed the subject of the article(s), mostly because I have no opinion about the potential treatments for covid, and that's mostly because I don't really care. If they work, great! If not, too bad. You seem to want them to fail for the sole purpose of discrediting a certain orange tinted individual. I barely care about much of anything Trump says. His opinion on medical issues means as much to me as his opinion on pizza toppings.

El Correcto

god is dead
FFS, you literally just linked to communist china's state run media. Are you high?

CGTN (TV channel) - Wikipedia

CGTN (China Global Television Network), formerly known as CCTV-9 and CCTV News, is an international English-language news channel based in Beijing and is also referred as a mouthpiece of Chinese government.[1] A part of the China Global Television Network group, it is owned and operated by China Central Television (CCTV), a state-owned media organization of China, under the control of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China.[2]
Wow, when salon just wasn’t low enough..

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
It scares me how willingly some people lap up the sewage being spewed from the CCP's propaganda department. Maybe the reason so many democrats fall for it is that they're more likely to believe anything that sounds pro-government, even if that government is the CCP.
Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Accuse those of doing what you do.

Box Ox

Most Democrats are like that anymore. They are all mostly radical and far left. Hardly any near the middle anymore. That's what happens when people think for you.

Yeah. I was pretty butthurt when the Blue Dog Coalition got smashed in the 2010 midterms.

Conservative Democrat - Wikipedia

"A 2015 Gallup poll found that 19% of Democrats identified themselves as conservative, a decline of 6% from 2000.[22] In 2018, Gallup's ideology polling found that 35% of Democrats self-identified as moderate and 13% identified as conservative; 50% of Democratic respondents described their ideology as liberal.[23]"

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Yeah. I was pretty butthurt when the Blue Dog Coalition got smashed in the 2010 midterms.

Conservative Democrat - Wikipedia

"A 2015 Gallup poll found that 19% of Democrats identified themselves as conservative, a decline of 6% from 2000.[22] In 2018, Gallup's ideology polling found that 35% of Democrats self-identified as moderate and 13% identified as conservative; 50% of Democratic respondents described their ideology as liberal.[23]"
I don't mind the liberals. It's the Far Left that is a cancer. Unfortunately, they are lumped together now because even they have no idea who they are. I am liberal on some issues,but less so than in my younger years.

rod

Retired 23 years
upload_2020-5-26_17-57-19.png